Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Umbra that is a beautiful plant !-- I thought U was color blind !-- I'm not so sure anymore !

i used them a few times,,,they work ok ,,,,,what everyone said about the water is true,,,also the cat i ordered mine from told me order them on a Monday ,,,,if you order them on a Friday and they ship on Friday they may sit in a hot warehouse for a few days ,,,killing half your ladys

Morning OFC... let's burn one.....:48.....
Umbra that sure is Purdy !!!!

Morning Zig --Cane !-- They told me to do that on some predatory mites I ordered one time !
Oh we burning Cane !-- 62 and overcast but I think it clears up later this afternoon !

Good morning potheads, rainin this mornin...That sure is a pretty flower umbra...

OMG UMBRA, i have one growing, how can that be so beautiful? I want a taste report please. that is just amazing.

Good morning all. I am having an ethical discussion with myself. I may have to get your guys opinion. It is about who gets oil? does a prescription drug addict get oil cause they can't sleep? If they call and beg, and I mean beg for more? I can't take that. And how bout a bladder cancer patient that drinks and has drank for 50 years and the doctor told him to quit it and he doesn't, do i give oil?
Thanks for your considerations. I am off to the trainer... be back soon.
Smoking some kali mist/haze this morning. Thanks for those seeds umbra. I like this stuff.

Morning everyone. Rose, no good answers to your dilemma. Just traded ATF x wookie for Allen Wrench. Very sativa looking.

Rose my solution would be to simply remove yourself from the decision !-- U need someone else to distribute your meds !-- U the pharmer !-- That's enough !-- People call U about meds U refer them to your distributor !

I put a rack of spare ribs in the smoker bout 9 last night at 225 degrees and just remembered them !-- They right !--Just pull those rib bones out !-- fork tender !--- D.D. still asleep but she gonna complain because I just used salt pepper and smoke instead of our BBQ rub !-- I think I better have another taste!-- just to be sure !and on top the caps?-- I be flying low soon !

RE-- A pit that is not stainless only last one year down here before it rust beyond use !-- D.D. bought me a small stainless steel electric smoker !-- Smoked those ribs with a chunk of wood bout big as a tennis ball !-- I'm still learning but I had a good BBQ background !-- D.D. and I got our own rub and BBQ sauce recipes with a Cajun flare !-- I wanted to know how ribs would be with just salt pepper and smoke !-- I hate to brag but I got the touch !

My kids got the touch too, I don’t know where they got it... Not from me. Some kinda smoker is on my list though...
I do like my ribs!

I was looking at a small electric smoker and wasn't sure if it was worth it. We have BBQ at a few different places around here. 1 has 3 55 gal drum smokers smoking all day long. Makes you hungry just driving by.

We love our Traeger. It was spendy, but worth it. I smoke a chicken for a while then cook it. oh my.

I'd like a one of those Rose !-- My smoker is big enough for a medium size turkey but just barely !
Temp only goes up to 250 is my only complaint !-- I like to be able to put a nice dark bark on beef and pork and 250 a little low but I'm figuring it out !-- I do like not having to watch the temp !
I use a brine of 1/4 of sugar and salt in a quart of water and inject the meat then let it set overnight or so !--;dry the meat off and cover generously with BBQ rub !--Then into the smoker Low and slow !

Good morning potheads, everybody sleeping in this morning I guess...Today’s recipe calls for mostly sunny and nearly 55*...Just waiting on the flowers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back