Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all....
Time to lite up.......:48:......

Morning O.F.C.!-- Got busy and forgot to check in -- D.D. says hello we been sampling weed again !
She partial to this AK48-x- BBSL !-- They all good but I wasn't expecting her to like that one more than others !-- I don't got no lab to analyze my weed !-- Who knows how much THC it has ?-- They all got enough !-- It's them dam terp profiles that is vexing me !--They got so much more to do with the buzz than most know !-- I have negative knowledge about how to breed a very desirable terp profile !-- I give pollen a shot gun blast on a bunch of varieties then go see what I got !-- Got to smoke a lot of weed to figure that out too !-- I do my best!

Umbra I wish that Box of Chocolate was more indica !-- I gotta get back into the BOC seed !-- I had a Cafe Mocha BOC and she was very desirable but run right up the middle between sativa and indica !-- It was one of several varieties I lost --Lost GT-X-BOC (V) too so my next project is to bring them back from seed !-- I got about a month of sexing to do first !-- Take a true stoner to remember half this sheet !--I can grow those two but I sure wish they had a little more indica in them !

Good morning ofc! I need to transplant some plants today. the femenized seed are proudly showing that they are girls. That is fun. I hope my cbd green crack seed (freebie) turns out as pretty as Umbra's. I haven't smoked yet, oh dear. gotta go. :vap-Bong_smoker::vap-Bong_smoker::vap-Bong_smoker:

Campfire Strawberries !-- Skewer Strawberry -- Dip in Marshmallow Creme and fire roast as U would a Marshmallow !--

Umbra I wish that Box of Chocolate was more indica !-- I gotta get back into the BOC seed !-- I had a Cafe Mocha BOC and she was very desirable but run right up the middle between sativa and indica !-- It was one of several varieties I lost --Lost GT-X-BOC (V) too so my next project is to bring them back from seed !-- I got about a month of sexing to do first !-- Take a true stoner to remember half this sheet !--I can grow those two but I sure wish they had a little more indica in them !

The sour dubb x BoC is super indica. I put a few things away for ya, just haven't gotten to getting them out.

Umbra I wasn't hitting U up for some seed !-- Truth is if I could never have another variety besides what I got I'd be just fine !-- That don't mean I would turn some down though !-- I know what U breed and I'm a fan !-- I lost that Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel too !-- I got her daughter and grandchild and they just as dank but they make fluffy bud and the Strawberry is different !
I got no more seed for the original !

Dammmm beautiful Umbra I guarantee she’s going to taste as good as she looks

Another beautiful shot from umbra. Insane jane strawberry apricot head. wow

My birthday is tomorrow you guys. 66. when did that happen?

Going to go take some clones now.

Got the results of my bone marrow biopsy today. I have been doing fine all week awaiting the result but got a little nervous as this mornings appointment was closing in... I don’t have Myeloma, but MGUS (Monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance) that’s a mouthful of sh*t... my doc says though that it will usually progress to Myeloma at some point though but how fast is anybodies guess. I go back for further blood tests in 4 months and then 4 months after that. That should give us an idea about how fast or even if it is trending that way... I don’t have any real symptoms other than my peripheral neuropathy which is the reason this blood issue was found... and normally there are no symptoms until it becomes serious... well I’m in the research mode as I have about 4 months before taking the next step... I did read a little about treating MGUS/Myeloma with cannabis but not a lot of info out there...
Well, cheers...

O.K. RE !-- Time to start eating weed !-- Smoking is fine and dandy but the health benefits is all in the eating it !--Cancer cells can not survive in the presence of THC/ CBD !-- No one is sure of how much it takes to reach that threshold !-- We got a thing we can do !--An oral dose of 60 grams of RSO in 60 days !
Ain't easy staying that high that long !-- Talk to Joe Camel and his "F-U" cancer car !-- Doctors can't cure cancer but we can if it's early enough !-- Rose and Umbra know about these things !

Thanks Keef, I guess it’s not cancer yet but as the doc says, it will probably go there. It’s just the rate at which it does. I might die of something else before that happens. My dad had prostate cancer but died of something unrelated at 92... But all that said, I’ll do whatever I can to live long and prosper...

Yep, i would suggest a trial of Rick Simpson oil. A high cbd is much easier to take than a full thc and perhaps better for cancer? I don't think we know for sure. I like having both in my oil..

I sure wish I had an extraction guy out here I think I’m going to have to learn how to make me some of that high proof grain alcohol it’s like 60 or $80 for a small bottle of that stuff out here

Morning O.F.C.!-- Wake and Bake time !-- U know the drill !
Yo Bud -- All the extraction knowledge U need lives here !-- The ethenol for RSO is fun to make but U can get a gallon of absolute ethenol --(that means 200 proof alcohol )--online for $60 !-- Alcohol and a Rosen Press will give U the extract U need for what ever U want to use it for !-- Gummies --Lolipops or filling e-cig cartridges with hash oil from a Rosen Press !-- U gonna become the extraction man !
Now the rest of U !-- Weed ain't smoking itself !-- Coffee is on and the pipe is lonely!-- Do your duty !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back