Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC looks like we are going to have a little rain here today ....
Morning puff???....:48:......

Rain n more rain

Finally we’re getting rain in the foothills and snow in the sierras!!! Yay!!!

The last two days I’ve been fighting with replacing my water heater. I finally won the battle today! Now I can take a nice hot shower....

Hi Peeps,
I rocked the 66th birthday and now i am pooped. Keef, i hope you feel better soon.
Glad you get a shower re
Umbra, hi.

Cane, sunny here with wind, can you believe we have wind?? lol Hi Ziggg

Hi mr fist, good to see you over here. How is business? I hear it is cold down there.

Hey Rose, glad your birthday was a happy one...
Mr Dylan predicted our weather tonight, “A hard rain gonna fall”... & cold too...

Morning O.F.C.!-- Rain and 68 at the beach !-- Dragged my old as* outta bed !-- Seems a little better and I got no fever so maybe the worst has passed for now !-- Having some coffee and catching up on the week's news -- I need to do some cloning later if I can !--,Wake and BAKE my peeps !-- It's what we do !

Dam !-- I need to get better quick so I can start expanding the grow !- I spend a couple days in bed and get up to a brand new world !

Smells like weed decarbing in the oven !--Somebody need to get they old as* back to the pharm and make sure all is well !-- Got to take cuts that will be harvested in - ?-- Too many words and thinking !-- They be ready when they ready and done with that math !-- Got another month of light harvest!-- Ding-Ding !-- Decarb done gotta go !

Got some that weed that make U wonder bout stuff !-- For instance-- If your job is to take care of chickens --- Does that make U a Chicken Tender ?
Stoned minds want to know !

Keef, I thought that was pretty funny but I sure got a blank look when I told it to my wife...

LOL you guys.
Keef, i am glad you are better, did you have the flu? My son just called and got the flu today at work. They prescribed tamiflu, hope it helps him. I worry about him with seizures and the flu, even though he is 40 years old.

I seem to be sleeping for two days, perhaps i partied too much.. Mr rb and I got way to loaded the last few nights. it was fun. good night now.

My computer went nuts again, was on the phone with tech support for 3 hours. did i say good night now?

No Rose no flu !-- When U try to bust concrete with your face and end up with it put back together with plates and screws U gonna have problems !-- Weather changes cause inflammation !-- Been lucky not having many infections ! -- Got most my farming caught up but did too much so I'm down for awhile ! -- Took me a 2nd dose of caps and filled the pipe for 420 !

Went to a life celebration or so it was called for friend and neighbor today... then out for a drink... still at the California club on the back patio smoking a cigar and sipping a whiskey... wishing I had the foresight to bring a doobie... oh well I’d prolly have to call a taxi if i had so it’s good I guess...

RE sorry about your friend !--I'm sure you'll miss them !-- We come into this world alone and we leave it alone !-- What comes next is not for mere mortals like U and I to know !-- I'm a long ways from a religous man but that don't mean I think it is over when we die !-- I can accept that there are some things we not meant to know ! -- I have done my share of open minded research about religion especially the religous practices of some ancient cultures !-- Was gonna trace the holy number "3" back thru time and see what made it that way !-- The 3 main parts of the Egyptian soul --The Ba -The Ca and the Ahk !-- Seems the power of the 3 is world wide too !-- Still don't know why and where it started !

Only thing I'm sure of is I'm like high-high and looking for some music !

Only thing I'm sure of is I'm like high-high and looking for some music !

This is not a bad place to start...but then I been a little obsessed lately...
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bOlBEwsU28I[/ame]

Late at night, had a few tokes and surfing around the tube....found “disjointed” season 2 and about episode #5, starting to get interesting or entertaining at least. Er,maybe I’m just stoned...

I haven’t got there yet...yeah I’m just high✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back