Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Time to do what we do !-- Wake and Bake !--
Spring time !-- Outside farmers if U don't got your cuts rooting and your outside plot prepared -- U behind already !-- Bigger they be when U move them outside -- The bigger they be when U take them down !--
They got this thing called an ascending light scale and decending light scale !-- It gives me a headache but it is the best way to bring your inside plants at 18/6 into light sinc with what the sun is doing !-- If U move them outside in the spring from 18/6 to something like 14 / 10 as the days get longer in spring ?-- There will be light shock as the plants adjust to the new "day" !
Straight from 18/6 to outside they gonna switch to bloom for a few weeks then move back into veg !-- It won't kill them but U lose grow time when they coulda been kicking it they sit there trying to figure out what time of year it is !
O.K. that's my morning sermon !-- Best it was about this and not that other stuff !
I got my pharm pretty much caught up yesterday but Dam did I make a mess !-- When and if I can move I'm do some cleaning !-- Mostly sun and a high of 80 at the beach today !

I know most of U know about stuff like this !-- Most of U know more about weed than me but U can't just assume everybody knows everything about everything !-- We got a long grow season in the south so I used to go from 18/6 straight outside in the spring !-- The plants will have plenty time to adjust !-- It would be a good thing to know in a limited outside grow season !

Good morning OFC. Frikin freezing here.
Nice buds Keef. Wake and bake....:48:....
No more outdoor grow for me...just to much rain....

Morning Cane !-- It'll do the trick !-- but got me kinda glued to my chair !-- Thought it was gonna be mostly sunny but not much sun so far !-- Warm and humid !-- Bout 75 last time I looked !-- I may grow outside again one day !-- I'd use it for hash !--Maybe even some sativas !--We got the grow season for them !-- I'll probably grow most of my smoking weed inside !-- I like having control of it like U do inside ! --

I was really hoping that Black Berry Snow Lotus would throw some Blackberry off spring !-- It sure as hell changed everything I bred to it !-- Most seem to have an earthy -- forest --spicy -hash-- terp profile ?-- They steam rollers too !-- They put that couch lock glue on U !-- I might be part of this chair ?--- Complicated things like walking and talking might be beyond my present skill level !-- Maybe I need another toke ?-- Maybe not ?

Need to do a little seed shopping, looking for something that will have the taste of blueberry muffins... any suggestions? I had one some time ago, I need to write things down....

Cane I might /probably have some F-2 --B.B. King seed ?--( BPU-X-B.B)-- I'm sexing some right now !-- It was a reliable blueberry !-- Umbra did good with that one !-- I let it go because I had seed and D.D. perfered the blueberry in GDP-X-BPU-- I also got a Blueberry with a peppery finish in Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer bred to a B.B.King !-- Only got the one plant and no seed though !-- I got too much blueberry but D.D. want them all !-- She a variety hoarder !-- Never wants to let anything go !
I just grow the sheet !-- What do I know ?

Several of the girls that missed getting bred to the BBSL are in bloom -- Wonder if that pollen is still good ?-- Wanna find out ?-- Me too but there's this getting up problem I got !-- I tried but it didn't go so well !-- U think U fine while U sitting there but try to get up and U find out just how high U really are !-- Maybe I try again after another toke ?

Cane U looking for a Blueberry ?-- Want I should breed U a special order blueberry ?-- I just realized I will probably have a B.B. male and a GDP-x- BPU girl in bloom !-- 2 strong blueberries that I could breed for a few seed if U got time to wait ?

I limit my outdoor growmsewson by growing autoflower plants. I should hopefully get 2 cycles in the spring summer season. And I can’t grow any trees in my neighborhood either as the fences are just not tall enough and the neighbors too close so autos are typically small enough.

Ladybugs came in yesterday and I just remembered !-- They alive and kicking !-- Used all of them too !-- Divided up between veg and bloom !-- White Flies !-- Get'm boys !
What up RE ?

Good morning friends,

My plants are gorgeous this morning. Maybe i take a pic if anything works.

So, i have a dog tip. If your dog eats your big roach, and he is prancing like a horse all through the house at a hundred miles an hour and your husband may want to kill you, you give the dog ground black pepper cheese sandwich. It brought him down in 5 minutes. It works and is amazing.

Cane i am going to do 4 plants outside this year. I hope that is easier. You have to fight mold in the most beautiful place in the world, where you live, i do not usually.

Mr Re, I like your song up there. I too am sorry about the loss of your friend. I wonder if we will ever get good at losing friends. That would be a no.

Hey Rose !-- Besides the law everything outside is salty here !-- The parents leave me that little place up on the river in East Texas I could be tempted to take some clones for a boat ride !--We'll see ?-- I read that if I vegged longer the terp profile would have time to mature and the weed would be better !-- Good I like that but ain't nothing wrong with it now !-- Make it better ?-- I don't know if I could handle that !-- but I'll do my best !

I said I spread lady bugs around the grow !-- Sounds all straight forward but things don't always go by the book for me !-- Here's what really went down !-- I remembered the ladybugs in the fridge and they looked dead to me !-- I was kicking myself for not doing it yesterday when they came in !-- Umbra said spray the plants first cause the bugs gonna be thirsty !-- I'm ain't real good at following directions !-- They looked dead so I opened the mesh bag and wet them down in the sink !-- Bugs commenced crawling out the bag and up my arm !-- So I was shaking and slinging bugs everywhere!-- And that's how I applied lady bugs !-- I don't think this is the recommended method !

Live and learn !-- Now I know !-- I'm don't freak out about bugs but I wanted them on the plants not me !-- It was something I am glad was not on film !-- I was like really high -- bugs started getting at me and I'm not doing that again !--

Hey Rose, this weekend was a double memorial for my wife and I...today was an old friend of my wife going way back...In a little town nearby where every one knew everyone...it was a great day reconnecting and remembering friends...I’m sure that miss JoAnn was watching everyone having a great time revisiting old memories...Sad days can have happy endings, she fought cancer for many years but it could not kill her friendships and human connections. We’ll miss her but we’ll still have her as well...

Sorry RE !-- One is bad enough !-- I was window shopping at seedfinders and looked up the Cherry AK -- Turned out to be the Cherry Pheno of the AK !-- This I did not know !-- How many phenos will the AK throw ?-- I got a feminized AK 48 seed left and my AK48-X- BBSL-- I might have to find out ?
Will it throw a grape ?-- I'm need to know more !
Just took my afternoon dose of caps !-- Time to reevaluate this NS-x- BBSL !--Where my pipe ?

Local news say that Statewide there has been over a 100 % increase in the number of Hispanics registering as Democrats for the mid term elections !-- Wonder what got them motivated to vote ?
The news also say we have an epidemic of that fake weed stuff !-- Maybe if they would legalize the real stuff that problem would go away ?-- but what do I know ?--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back