Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started pruning roses today. the neighborhood dogs would not stop barking. I was thinking of poison hamburger. Really harshed my buzz. seriously.

I grew up in a small town like that RE. My condolences to you and mrs re. Keef that is very good news.

I have a headache from the dogs. Keef I did lol at your ladybug dance.

Lot of them lady bugs was dead !-- Maybe they was in the mailbox more than one day ?-- I see some crawling around here and there so I'm good !--

Time to find some good music and put the Red Carpet for the Grammy's on !-- I haven't seen the movies and not watching for the political dialog !-- I watch it with the sound off anyway !--I like a fine woman dressed to the T's!-- Call it whatever U want ! -- I'm old not dead !-- Taking some caps and filling up the pipe!-- Just gotta find some music and I'm set !

Lordy that was too many caps or was it the pipe ?-- Don't matter here I am !-- High enough to start to straddle the curtain !-- -- Other Keef got the Oracles out !-- He looking for something that I don't want to find !-- I shouldn't get this high !-- The Oracles -- Rune Stones -- The Book of Thoth (The Tarot ) and the coins of the I-Ching !-- They have thier uses but U might not like what U see !

Morning O.F.C.!-- Ugh !-- Don't got many words !-- This is breakfast !
A Mazar-i-Shariff of Lebanese Blond Hash mom with a BlackBerry Snow Lotus dad !-- Ain't no blackberry terps at all !-- Just plain old steam roller !-- One day I'm make me some hash out some of this !-Just dry enough to sample !--- She don't play !
Morning Zig !-- Have a good day !

View attachment 20180305_082558.jpg

I’m too old for this s**t...
Last week ended with my water heater going out so I got to replace that...today I come home to find water running into the street from under my house...turns out the cold water feed to the water heater blew out now. These are pex crimp fittings and I have had to replace 3 of them so far in the 3 years I’ve lived in this house... Well I fixed it and now I’m just Bitchin about it.... So sorry you guys were the easiest ones to ***** at... I’ll just shut up now and have a smoke... thanks for being there for me to complain too, it’s much appreciated.
Here’s to the rest of the day going smoothly:48::48:

good luck 2re,,,hope the damage is not that bad ,,and is not to costly to repair ,,,***** all ya like brother we can take it ,,,zig,,,oh yea good morning ofc

Morning O.F.C.!-- I keep up with the news and U know I have a problem of not saying what's on my mind !-- I'm around but U don't want to hear what's on my mind so I'm struggling not to say something !
As far as RE and his water line break ?-- It wasn't just U there was something in the psychic "air" yesterday !- I'm lay low cause it ain't over yet !-- Trying to accomplish something complicated today may not be a good idea !--At least for me !-- My advice ?-- Get high !-- Stay high and "endeavor to persevere " !-- How about a day long wake and bake ?- My goal today is to build a most magnificent buzz !--Got a good foundation started !--

Morning Cane !-- Working on some of this for breakfast !
Umbra's Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel-- Bred to Bud's Strawberry Rhino -- Then a girl from that bred to the BlackBerry Snow Lotus !-- O.F.C. been good to ole Keef !

View attachment 20180306_092128.jpg

Good morning potheads, supposed to get in the mid 60’s round here today. I can do that...maybe no leaks today and get some yard & garden stuff done. Nuthin serious though, rain be back next week... Got some boys outa my grow so a little more room in there now...

61 and drizzle at the beach !-- Mostly overcast for the day not getting much warmer !-- We hit 85 yesterday and I had the AC on !
Time for some more coffee !-- Weed working on me !--

Hi guys, RE, i am sorry, that must have been nuts when you saw that water running out of your house. Man, i hope it is fixed now. I like your new Avi.

Cane, pretty morning here too, not as pretty as yours lol.

Keef, i hear ya. Your doing really well.

I been sick and now bud has it. Headache and body aches but no fever, weird.
smokem if ya gottum.

Hey Rose !-- Some days just bees that way !
RE -- I got a patio garden --More or less !-- Mostly herbs and stuff for D.D. !-- I keep green onions -- Got Roma and Cherry Tomatos in an ugly container -- The seed came from store Tomatos !-- Some these little sweet bell like peppers called "Sweet Bites"-- Then celery --Basil and oragano I cloned off the store produce isle !-- I got a bubble cloner by the window and if something get in my way I try to root it !-- Dill is a no go !--Won't root !-- Basil roots everytime !--I chop it down a couple times a year and start over with a clone !-- That right there is not "drizzle"-- That's full blown rain !
I should probably go check the grow but I'm not ready yet !

What’s the difference between a “pinch of salt” and a “punch of salt”?

Spring Break should be building to a flood over the next couple weeks !- I saw one report that said of the over 3,000 hotel rooms we had before Harvey only 800 are ready for occupation and some the people who lost everything in the storm taking up a lot of those !-- Not gonna be much of a spring break this year !-- Many business that depend on tourist gonna go belly up soon !
New one on me RE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back