Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose squirrel name is "Chewy "-- So Chewy's Chariot !-- Someone else got to sew the straps onto it thru the holes I drilled -- Basic model!-- U sew desired scraping to the frame and apply padding or whatever but this is what she gets after it clean up the edges and stuff !
Is that Bud down there ?-- Where ya been Cuz ?

View attachment 20180307_165623.jpg

Morning O.F.C.!-- I'm shuffling thru the Texas sand -- but my heads in Mississippi !--

Good morning Chewy is going to love his new chair. Awesome Keef. I love it.

The last day for this keyboard i hope. Off to the trainer.

2 RE. can you type like really type?\

2 RE. can you type like really type?\

No, if your a typist then you probably can’t type like you would on a regular keyboard but there is a lot to be said about sitting in a comfortable chair and not in front of the computer. For me the iPad is great and I find I don’t have all that much to say anyway. I can type just as fast on the pad as I can on the computer because I do it the same on either. The advantage to the pad is the keys are closer together.... I guess, to each their own....

By the way, good morning potheads...
I started a batch of homemade em1 this morning, should be ready for the garden in a couple weeks...

Homemade EM1, how did you make it? good for you! I just got home from the trainer and my son has a new keyboard that is very fancy and i like it and it works.

Maybe i should save my dollars for an I pad. Our son is never without his.

Ugh !- Been going downhill all day --Stove up in the neck and left arm !-- I'm a thumb typer and I have thought about a pad or notebook but I'm not sure my thumbs be long enough for a bigger keyboard ?-- I thought watching some news would take my mind off my pains but it didn't do nothing but piss me off !-- How long can this go on ?

keef, watching the news is painful all by itself... I do watch the news too but ore often than not, its painful... i see lots of people doing the thumb typing on their phones but i've never been able to do that. lots can do it without even looking. not me, and usually i have to proof read and edit the typing I do while watching myself....
Rose, there are several videos out about making efective microorganisms on youtube... I basically started by heating 2 cups of water not quite to boiling temp then added a cup of rice. Let that sit for 10 or 15 minutes and stir occasionally. Then you strain that into a large canning jar and cover with a paper towl. Put that in a dark cupboard and leave it for a week. After a week, skim of the stuff on top and put it in some larger container (a couple gallons size) and add in a gallon of organic milk. I will use a bucket and airlock like keef uses for his wine nd let it ferment for another week. When that is done there should be a layer of curds on top and a bunch of yellow liquid under. The yellow liquid is what you want so strain that out and then add blackstrap molasses in equal volume to it and put it in jugs with lids. these should be good for almost a year of storage. Then you can thin it 20:1 with water and feed it to your garden. easy-peasy but better to find a video for better explanation...

you made lactic acid bacteria, while it is a part of the consortium of microbes found in EM1, it doesn't include yeast or purple non sulfur bacteria. Pretty important parts of the whole consortium.

This what my Voodoo Juice got in it !-- I use it and EM1-- Been outta voodoo juice for several months so I add a healthy dose of nute water from a healthy box when starting a new box and just keep them growing !-- Got some more coming though because as soon as I add some nute water with bad bacteria in it -- I'm screwed !
It's expensive but I only add 3 mils per gallon when starting a new box and none after that !

View attachment 20180308_192348.jpg

RE look up Richie Riches Hydro tea !-- Pretty much the same as my Voodoo Juice if not better !-- Even easier is to just fill a sock or womans hose with Fox Farm Ocean Forest potting soil and place it in a bucket of water with a some molasses and a bubbler !-- Them bacteria will come out that dirt and U can remove the FFOF the next day and long as U feed them bacteria a little molasses U can keep a live culture of beneficial bacteria just like dirt got in a water farm !-- That's a live res. It will last longer than a straight up chemical res because the bacteria eat plant waste and sheet plant food !-- Healthy res !-- Healthy plants !

Good morning mr fist, nice to see you over here:vap-Bong_smoker:
Umbra, love your botm entry, funny you and bbp. Nice to see you too dude.

Zigggy, I am doing my part on getting high. Did ya have pancakes?

Keef, I hope your feeling better.

My house is a mess, like dusty and needs spring cleaned. My bathroom looks like a potting shed, cause it is.

RE, how is it going?

Morning O.F.C.!-- I was up for a couple hours really early hurting took some caps and went back to bed when they kicked in !-- I might live ?-- Doing better anyway !--
Nice to see ya around Meet !-- Wake and Bake is what we do !

What up Bud ?-- Blueberry Cough ?-- Sounds tasty !-- Spring weather down here killing me Cuz !
My face don't like pressure changes from fronts and we get lots of Stormy weather in the spring and some kind of pollen been blowing in from North of here that is spanking me !- I'm just being a vegetable today !-- Maybe I be better tommorrow!

Hi guys, Bud, when that happens in the world of rosedom, that anomaly is virus. Not me rose, but the american rose society. We clone them if we like um and eventually in 5 years or so the rose dies. I had a rose named Angel Face, that did that. No other roses caught it. Nice plant.

I had a rose once I got from Canada. It had the worse problem a rose can have which is crown gall. I called all my mentors and they all said the same thing, kill it and burn it. I cried, it was golden wings, a single hybrid T, only 5 varieties at that time in that catagory. I knew it was bacteria and my son had just finished a round of Keflex
? (is that right? Anyway, I opened the capsule and spread it on the gall. I put some band-aids on it and it survived. Made my year.

Variegated is pretty but the bleached part of the leaf got no chlorophyll so don't help feed the plant !-- Rose U musta used some earth magic on that rose plant !-- Antibiotics don't do anything to a virus !
I expected RE to keep that knarly mutant he post in a pic !
I killed 2 B.B. King boys yesterday --Still looking for my girl !--;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back