Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. -- Ugh !-- I live !-- Gonna be a slow crawl back up but I been here before !--

It is sad Joe, but i am shocked at how long lived with ALS. And the contribution to our world. What a guy. Nice to see you this morning Joe, how beautiful is it at your home this morning?

Good morning all, Re, glad that is behind you. lol, no pun intended. I need to do that too.

I am thinking about getting another lush light, a smaller one. Need to check my finances. I got to much going on in the grow bathroom/potting shed. I need to go into another closet to veg.
Keef, i hope you are feeling better, give DD a hug from me.

Got my days mixed up Rose -- She'll be in tommorrow and I'll give her a hug !-- Dragging around trying to get things caught up !-- My $10 timer running lights in bloom quit on me !-- I probably been running 8 Mars Hydro LEDs thru it for over 2 years so I guess I got my money's worth !-- Got a box to clean and refill by lights out tonight !-- Expecting a new batch of ladybugs today -- If U leave them in the mailbox for a couple days not that many will live!--I still see a few but I want more ! I'm on it this time !
Got a little 4 inch tall B.B.King boy and I think I just combine my Blueberry lines (both out the house of Umbra ---D.D. perfered - GRP-x- BPU but I like the way B.B. King grows so why not combine them ?-- The girl is the right age and he's making flowers -- Don't need many seed so he'll work fine !

Good morning potheads, rainy day Out west here. Gonna feed some older than me folks...and maybe go see a movie with the wifey...hard to get up though as I got a nice relaxing buzz happenin...

70 and sun at the beach and it's crowded !-- I got yard work to do but still moving slow !--
Rose I can get some CBD oil and most times the caps are enough !-- I'm sexing a couple those high CBD indica U sent -- I'll be O.K. the worst seems to have passed !-- Taking caps made of this high THC stuff usually allow me to get around but I been taking too many at times !-- I don't smoke near as much because I don't need it !-Caps and scissor hash for breakfast today !-- I just need to get more CBD in the caps and less THC !-- Caps from these Indicas will melt U !

Got no snow -- but I seen stuff and thangs !-We got a scale down here to judge how well spring break is going !-- The B..P.M.scale --Bikinis Per Mile-- Gonna be a good one !-- U got to keep your eyes on driving -- Just glad I wasn't goning fast when I hit that loose sand on the scoot !-- It didn't hurt !

View attachment 20180314_132454.jpg

I was at a winery. Well more of a storage facility. The storage tanks hold 330,000 gallons of wine and they had 85 of them. They have many sites like this one, much larger than the one I was at. What was interesting was the series of ion filters they use for the ground water to filter out the uranium. Wow.

Ion filters ?-- That sounds all high tech to be so simple !-- kinda like electroplating except pulling the uranium to a deposit plate ?-- and anything else with a like charge ?--
Wine ?-- I forgot I need to reduce that Apple Jack a little more !-- Better put it in the freezer !-- I thought it was a nice apple wine but D.D. say make it stronger !-- So I will !-- Got blueberry brewing too I need to check !

Is the winery in the middle of the vinyard like they are here? I guess not if it is a storage place. cool umbra.

I am making a beneficial little garden for my beneficial bugs to have a place to go and rest and hang out near the pot plants. I had envisioned just a big pot of clover but i read they like lavender so i transplanted 6 starts from the front yard to the back. I love when i have extras like that. I dug a huge whole...my point is i may never move again. oil time.

Morning O.F.C. -- I think I might live !-- Overcast and high of 70 today !-- Working a nice Wake and Bake !-- Got stuff to do !-- Good Day to all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back