Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey potheads, sometimes I get high in the morning and I forget I’m part of the world....it took a while to get around this morning but I’m still here. Hope you all are doing well...pretty flowers up here this week, and even some variegated pot too.
I have peripheral neuropathy and my toes and the balls of my feet get numb. I just read somewhere that a weed topical might help with that. Anybody have any 1st hand experience with that? Topical Recipes?

Keef, the plant i saved had crown gall, which is bacteria. The Hemp Goddess makes some she likes a lot RE.

I thought U were talking about a virus Rose !-- It May have helped then !--
RE -- U gotta start taking cannacaps regularly ! -- Might be all U need !-- They would help !

Mr Cane, i just read that seahawks let Richard Sherman go. they didn't ask me. I love him.

RE: Ston-loc makes a good cream you could start a thread out there and get some recipes. I think THG likes an herb in hers as well as pot. Valerian? Lots of folks want it. I am going to try it this week.

I take Melatonin and a couple Valerian root caps about an hour before bed !-- Old people don't sleep good these will help !
What up Cane ?

morning everyone,,,,,,no pancakes today rose,,,today is poached eggs on toast ,,,,,the boy gets cereal ,,,,,

I cant believe no one has posted since yesterday,,,,,anyway good morning ofc,,,no church today ,,as a matter of fact I'm done with church for a while ,,,I still firmly believe in a god ,,its just the church I'm having an issue with ,,,

Good morning ofc! Zigggy, I never much cared for church either. My parents made me go when I was young but it didn’t much catch for me. Too many things I liked to do that were frowned upon... bout the only thing I took from there was that I try to follow the golden rule. Is that a church thing, not sure.... I just try to keep in mind that everybody has issues, just like me...

Good sunday morning, the sun is shining!!! Hope everyone sets their clocks?

Zigggy, i am sorry someone in the church hurt you, that seems to make it worse somehow. My dad prayed in the barn when he milked the cows, that is what he said anyway. my mom played the organ for church and went every sunday. Some people need church some don't. Love ya zig.

Sometimes that’s the thing to do... I spent yesterday helping my son work on his house and I was so tired, I slept for about 12 hours... felt really good. Today we’re off to the farmers market.

Morning O.F.C. -- Dam it's been quite around here !-- I'm try to stay outta bed some today --I need to be back on my feet !-- Maybe try to keep up with what's happening in Pennsylvania this evening !--
Gonna be some sad faces and some soul searching going on tommorrow when it sinks in !--
I got trimming to do today when I can move better !-- We still do a Wake and Bake ?-- I do !--
RE --I hope all goes well today with that Black Snake ! -- People believe what they choose to believe and when it comes to cancer ?-- I'm on the pill !-- Lots of weed goes thru my digestive system --Cancer don't got a chance !-- I see no need to scope me !

good morning ofc,,,,,,,nice you helpin out your son 2RE,,,some of my fondest memories are working with my dad on job site's,,,,morning mr keef,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Morning Zig !-- I had to cripple out and get some dog food yesterday and spring break is here !-- Lots of the local merchants that depend on tourism were worried that people would think the place was still too tore up to visit !-- The tourist came back and in droves!-- I bet there is not an empty room in town !-- Next 2 weeks gonna be a mad house and that's O.K. !

Thanks Keef, just got home from the procedure. Guess they found a polyp so it’ll be a week while they check that out but I had one last time too so I’m not real worried... the prep for ona these scopes is definitely the worst of it. Now I’m home havin breakfast and coffee and a wake n bake.... it’s raining hard this morning so I be sittin right here in my easy chair...

The girls are starting to poke they heads thru the Scrog and I just poke’m back down till they start makin buds. I don’t have a lot of height left so I gotta try and conserve the vertical space.

Zigggy, I enjoy the time I get with all of my kids, this weekend my oldest is hosting a st patties day function so off we go next Saturday. He lives just a couple hours south... He’s a home brewer and so am I, so we always try to have some beer to share... lotta grandkids and extended family...

Keef, I haven’t been watchin the news lately so I’ll have to take a look see at PA... Hope your feelin better soon...

RE the scope I don't got a problem with -- U don't remember it anyway !-- That prep ?-- U can't forget !-- I help with many ,many , many scopes !-- We used to prep with this stuff called "Golytely"-- Wasn't nothing lite about that stuff !--
D.D. be home for a week starting tommorrow I could use some help getting this place cleaned up some !--
Dam !-- Back to trimming !-- Not a big harvest but we'll be O.K. !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back