Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake and we headed home !-- Wish me luck we bout to descend into chaos !-- Catch U on the other side !

I wanted to head back home early today but D.D. sleeping finally so I'm not waking her up --No big hurry to be there except curiosity about the house --Getting there a few hours earlier won't change nothing -- The anniversary of Katrina always brings a few tears but ? -- This anniversary be a little different with Harvey !
D.D. don't want to know what's happening and I need to know !-- 12 years ago I was mostly bed bound -- When Katrina hit I knew no help was coming so I got out of bed -- I dusted off my chainsaw and went out to do my share !-- I had no grip in my left hand so I duct taped my hand to the chainsaw !-- We gonna be fine !-- I did Katrina with only one hand !-- I got 2 now !--

Morning potheads. I made Brownies last night and that was breakfast with my coffee this morning. Man, killer brownies, I may have to goof off this morning. Whats new on NETFLIX?

Give me one dem brownies Nick !-- D.D. been finding her family -- Touch and go and her sister is gonna lose her house !-- D.D. is up we doing da Wake and Bake then pack !-- I touch base when I get home !

Some the shelters are at twice capacity and Joel Osteen's Mega Church in Dallas remains locked !-- Thank U Jesus !

Didn't you guys fix the roof on that place for her a year or two ago? Sorry to hear .

Yeah Nick that sister's house got 3 feet of water in it already and she out without much !-- Other sister is headed for her roof and D.D. can't find her mom !

Sorry to hear that man. Lemme ask ya, were you reading them cards or something. I remember about a day or so before this "Harvey" got here you predicted it was gonna be worse then Katrina. I'm thinking its going to be waaaaaay worse. Guess we gonna find out how things have improved, or gotten worse in disaster relief.

Hi guys.

Buds brother evacuated. The only thing i can say is how wonderful all the helpers are. Keef, i know you will do what you can. It really blesses my heart all the folks with boats coming to help. What a horribly tragic thing. I am afraid of alligators in that 5 -6 foot water. I know there is worse than that in that water.

Yeah Nick it gonna be waay worse than Katrina !-- It ain't over yet though !-- My daughter in New Orleans is bugging out !-- D.D. still trying to locate family !-- They all over in the Beaumont area or were !-- Just about packed here !-- Waiting on D.D. mostly !-- Dogs driving me crazy !-- They need to go home !-- Word is we may have power by the time we get there !-- I hope !-- People think the storm was the worst part but little do they know -- After the disaster things be bad for long time ! --I'm gonna set the grow back up and stay at home much as possible !-- The dams are breaching !-- Lots more water bout to wipe out everything downstream of the dams !--

The tarot cards Nick ? -- I didn't need them for this !

Morning Rose !-- Glad to hear about Bud's brother !-- The people are the heros of Houston !-- If it floats they hauling people out on it !-- Now the flood moves east ! -- They were asking if the response was appropriate -- There was no way to prepare cause nothing like this ever happened before !--

No damage to my house -- power back on !-- Neighbor not so good !-- His house protected mine !-- Thanks Cuz !

Good to know Keef. I am so glad you are home. What pup is missing? Poor DD.

Nick, is it you who told us to watch Disjointed? it is kinda fun. I watched 4 episodes.

100 degrees here today but i am not complaining about any weather.

Rose it was Jet my little black and white !-- He's a runner !-- We found several people who had seen him !-- Big apartment complex he's probably in someone house having a good time !-- D.D. found her mom !-- All are well but 2 sisters and mom lost thier home !
The damage around here is minimal a few fences and signs down but 20 miles away is devastation !

glad you and yours are safe,,,good luck finding the dog

Looters working not too far away !-- I been here before !-- Come get U some ! --U can take anything U want but U better not try to take it from me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back