Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose the work never stops on the outdoor grow...
No kidding, Just had to throw away two buckets of nutes bud and I didn't communicate well.. LOL PU, they were rancid.

Umbra, I have a walking stick that is taller than me from last years grow.It saved me walking in the snow. I didn't know it was a pimp cane.

Of course you are fixated Keef. When you come that close to loss of life and all the horrific damage and deaths, of course you are. Keep talking we care.

I'm be fine Rose !-- I done this before and I know it has an ending but the look in people's eyes says it all !--I do what I can !-- They scared and don't know what to do !-- We trying to get D.D.'s sister to the apartment in Austin !-- She's in a shelter and lost everything !--The whole house is underwater !-- The rest are damaged O.K. !-- Be a lot of tears !

Keef, all the pictures and the news can't even begin to convey their loss. You are right, it is in their eyes.

The worst of the flooding has moved to the Beaumont area and they got 200 boats headed that way along with the Cajun Navy and other volunteers --Why didn't they get out ? -- It hit'm at night again and cut off escape! -- The survivors on the roofs ! -- I think D.D. said all her immediate family are accounted for ! --

On another note when I got back and found that Lemon boy in bloom I also had a SR 91 showing her girl parts loud and proud !-- She grow like one them things I like too !

Lots of people just went fishing today just to pretend all is well !-- It's good for them !-- Plus supposed to be a mighty redfish run going on !-- They catching da hell out dem !-- I got a cast net I sure as hell won't go hungry !-- I feed lots of people if need be !

Ok so I'm wearing 1 shoe and the other is a Birkenstock sandal. I will drive this way and then put on the other shoe when I get to the interview.

I drive barefoot all the time. You'll be fine. Keef amazing how clean everything smells at the beach after .

Rose, those plants look awesome. I love it when the outdoor grow starts flowering. Kinda like when the grapes come out on the vine.

Nick we got a hot northwest wind !-- Hit 95 today !-- Rockport need shovels -tarps-- blankets- towels ----and sunscreen !-- 1st responders getting sunburned and heat injuries !--

Yes he was here and that's all I have to say on that !--

plenty of grapes on the vine here. I should take pix. Not even my grapes, my neighbor but they are on my side of the fence, lol.

I am going to be planting grapes one of these days. These days I do well with my tomatoes and my weed.

D.D. made it in !-- All's well as it can be !-- These 3 pups are soo glad to be home !-- D.D. probably run across Jet in the apartment complex sooner rather later !-- Just ain't got the time to worry about him right now !-- I filled D.D. up with caps she'll be O.K. soon !

Keef, glad your back home and things are gonna be ok...
I made some coconut oil canna caps before we left for Mexico, since I didn't want to end up in a Mexican jail I didn't bring any with me so I'll try them out next week... hope you all have a bountiful harvest when the time is right!

Thanks RE !-- We good !-- I can't seem to kill weed !-- I lost my seed baby Lemon plants and a couple other cuts ---may have lost half dozen new cuts but didn't lose a single variety -- Actually added a variety in the SR 91 I was sexing !-- I get in there tommorrow and start taking some cuts !-- Hurricane Louie (aka : King Louie ) Kicking it !-- I had a bean pole of an AK 48 that I was trying to get to reveg for me -- She did so I guess I added 2 varieties while I was gone because I had written it off !-- Done for the night but I got some pH to do tommorrow !-- Need to take a bunch of cuts but I got what I need !-- We pharming on the coast !

Update on D.D.'s family -- Her mother and brother said the worst was over and they gonna ride it out !-- The worst is not over !-- Her Nephew and family got picked up by the army and they dropped them off at his truck --Now they stuck in the truck in some parking lot and no road out !-- 2 sisters got flooded and got rescued !-- They with other family and friends !--

Just lost power !-- Hope it is only because they making a repair !--We will see !

That last pic of the ocean with the interstate sign above is Interstate 10 into Beaumont & Port Arthur where all my famuly lives. The other pics are of my sister's mobile home & her road out on Sun morning. The water is now to her ceiling. They plan to release more water from the dam, so it will continue to rise. She has lost everything & no insurance. She's a nurse assistant in a nursing home & that's what she found after working Sat night. She got her two dogs, our grandfather's flag & my cousin's ashes. She is devastated. I am in shock & emotionally spent!

View attachment received_1613632895328106.jpeg

View attachment received_1613566958668033.jpeg

View attachment received_1613668565324539.jpg

View attachment received_1613637001994362.jpeg

View attachment FB_IMG_1504151986990.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back