Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D.D. off to Austin to get Jet before that crazy lady we got him from at the farm lays hands on him and puts him up for adoption !-- Be best if I don't have to go over there and get my dog !-- Apparently she not giving pets back but putting them up back up for adoption !--She don't want me to come get my dog --- I turn that place into a smoking wasteland ! -- The plan is D.D. beat her to the Austin shelter and get him before she can !-- I live in the land of chaos now -- stuff blow up sometimes things get crazy -- Someone shot at the Cajun Navy while they were rescuing people In Houston that's why they call it chaos !-- I can thrive in chaos !-- Don't start trouble and there won't be no trouble !-- If there is a threat ? --Eliminate the threat !

Oh JET!! Look at him.. I am glad you found the paper work. I would have been a wreck probably. I am so sorry for DD's family. Homeless.

Rose she made arrangements to have her nephews family rescued !-- They been in a parking lot for over 24 hours !-- No food or water !-- We can't have just regular disasters like everyone else !-

- D.D. broke down half way between here and Austin ! -- She's on the side of the road and we looking for someone to pick her up !--

Keef, you guys do seem to have some of the worst luck. I'm so glad you found Jet, bet you were quietly losing your mind.Sorry about D.D.'s family, some of us aint made for parking lot camping.:vap-Bong_smoker:

We'll get them out Nick !-- Got the dog taken care of and the Calvary on the way to get D.D. !-- Me and mine are safe --screw the car !-- Always been like this for us !-- I'm a lighten rod -- Some sheet happens I end up in da middle of it !-- I married one just like me !-- Never a dull moment !--

Back in the day, ha ha I kin say that now and it means something. Back in the day, I used to read L'il Abner. Had this poor soul who walked around with a cloud over his head. I don't remember what they called him but he had the same poor fortune as Keef.

Nick -- If U could see this place U would be talking about how good our luck is !-- -- We mostly land on our feet somehow !-- This gonna be a tough one !-- We gotta make sure D.D.'s brother got thier mother out !-- I saw the video of when they went in to check her sisters house !-- We lucky !

O.K. got 4 Marine Osprey tilt rotor aircraft sitting at the airport shuttling dignitaries around for a photo op !
Instead of being in East Texas pulling people out the flood !!-- I have a problem with this !

Bad luck ? -- If Harvey would have come in 15 miles more to the south we would be in a shelter !-- Now it be supper time -- D.D. out in the middle of nowhere and some aid people just dropped off a BBQ dinner and drinks while she waits !-- Wish I had some BBQ !

Them people still at the airport patting each other on the back about how good a job they doing !-- Get da "F" outta here U make me sick !

Nick -- If U could see this place U would be talking about how good our luck is !-- -- We mostly land on our feet somehow !-- This gonna be a tough one !-- We gotta make sure D.D.'s brother got thier mother out !-- I saw the video of when they went in to check her sisters house !-- We lucky !

I know what you mean. Your electricity is on, roofs in one piece, you lucky. Some people fall in the troft and find crap, then there are those who find the bubble bath in the troft. Here lately you been doing pretty good. Up more'n down is a win in my book. And you found Jet. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Yep found Jet and just got word that psychotic lady from the farm we got him from just showed up to claim him !-- They think she crazy ? -- I teach her all about crazy !-- Take my dog !--

She got a polite warning that I would be wanting my dog back !-- That's all she gets !

Congratulations Umbra. I'll be glad to soon say "Got the Social Security"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back