Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could make me so mad, but I sure do miss the little guy. It's so quiet without him! Little yapper! He's an adventurer, so I hope he's enjoying his self wherever he is! If the 4 he has the best chance at survival-- he's a scrapper! I'll keep looking for him & wouldn't be surprised if he just showed up on my patio. I would bet that whoever has him will not keep him long! Hope he turns up tho!

View attachment 20170818_153953.jpg

Morning O.F.C. !-- Let's do this thing !-- Wake and Bake !--

Happy Birthday D.D. -- Why U birthdays always be so hard ? -- I'm getting tired of celebrating your b-day in a disaster zone !-- We need to quit doing this !

Morning Umbra --Rose !-- D.D. and the dogs sleeping in they wore out !-- Baby Doll sleep long as she wants !-- I'm making grandpa noises but I can move --Some !-- I know Umbra a heavy weight on that RSO !-- I took 8 "00" gel caps made of fine bud this morning with some coconut oil !-- About an hour ago !-- Something be happening here !-- Fear not I can fly !-- Low !-- Might have to crawl to the grow so I don't fall !-- U gotta know I am not a fan of falling !-- I got cloning to do and pH !-- Afraid pH dropped when power was off !-- These letters starting to move around on the screen !-- I better have another cup of coffee while I can still find the kitchen !

Good morning everyone. A beautiful day here. Hope everyone has a great day.

Nick what up !-- U can't see me !-- I'm in the spirit world !-- In da Zone !-- Cloning my a** off !-- -Brought Da Masta back into the mix !-- Took 5 Master Kush cuts --5 BOC #1 -- That be the Cafe Mocha one -- Took the top off the SR 91 for a clone and brought the little mother back to veg till I get some more cuts !-- PH was high in all boxes !-- I expected it to drop !-- My AK 48 stick girl revegged for me -- I'll have my cuts ! --

Another month or so these seed I bred be aged enough to germ !-- dank-x-dank = dank -- Only with a twist !

My Autos are all starting to flower. 5 purple kush and one auto pounder, all female so I guess I won't be making an seeds. There are at least 2 distinctly different types of the purple kush though so be interesting to see how this goes.

One day I guess maybe I'll try some autos ? -- Got my hands full with regular diploid plants -- That little Lemon boy that bloomed while I was gone has lots of flowers I thought were open but they not and he trying to die !-- Thinking I take him back to veg and see If I can save him --If so I keep him and let Herrman the Wonder Berry go ? -- Waldo say he ready to breed but I'm not ready !-- Little Bastid !-- He very fertile and he won't die !-- Anyway I'd send U some pollen Nick but I'm not sure he gonna open any flowers !-- He in bad shape !-- I'm pop some more lemon seed today !-- I will have a lemon got dammit !--

If a followed wanted a cherry variety --what might be a good place to start ?

Such a minor thing in a time like this !-- I'm in touch with the people there !-- Tell them the flood is fake !--
Of course some lowlife are gonna upload doctored pics and mix them with real pics !--

One thing for sure is the Great Divider and his crew need to stay da hell outta Texas !-- Those resources are stretched thin enough already !-- Take a Fake F-ing picture just stay away from here ! -- Beaumont having fake explosions this morning !-and the fake dams are compromised! ---- Make me sick ! - Gonna strip the FEMA budget to build a wall ? --- I don't think so !

Giggy mentioned he took a couple of the purple cheese x temple autos last night. They looked pretty damn big.

I just dumped 1500 lady bugs in my garden. they are crawling on me...eeekkkk

Found my boy Jet !-- He in doggy jail !-- We gonna bail him out soon as we figure out where he at !-- Not sure if he in Austin or Corpus but he behind bars and no doubt it's him !-- Little Bastid !-- I knew he'd be O.K. !

Got a problem getting Jet back !-- He's in Austin but when we adopted him from the shelter /farm we forgot to get the chip changed and got to have proof !-- Wait ---found the paperwork !-- Now to bust the little bastid out the pokie !-- He wearing a collar all the time from now on !

U bet Umbra !-- D.D. chasing down Jet's 411 !--
Things are not that bad in the pharm !-- I missed a week in the rotation but next Wednesday
I have plant for bloom !-- There will be a stutter step then maybe 2 light harvest weeks and the rotation continues !-- I got the end to cover any shortage from the storm so we ain't running out !-- Been trimming dry weed this morning -- Not a fan !--

Rose --U know I said I thought Waldo got to the Nurse ? --It wasn't intentional but what U want to call your Nurse Larry bred to my Black Berry Snow Lotus ( Waldo ) ? They apparently got ongoing fine !-- U want some seed ? -- It was one my midgets but a dozen for U wouldn't be hard to find ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back