Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Umbra got a job jobby-job ? -- Good deal Cuz !--
Me too Nick !-- Working on filing myself !-- Shame I didn't have a couple U guys around for the great dog rescue !-- I get to play with the Po-Po today !-- Pretty sure one way or another Jet come home today ! --Bastids !

Of course, I still have a broken foot, lol. I figured I'd worry about it if I got the job.

The job is great Umbra !-- The foot will heal !-- Gonna bust outta here in about an hour -- and go see if my vet can help get my dog back so I won't go to jail !-- He in town and he coming home! -- That U can take to the bank !-- D.D. gonna be O.K. the lady that raised her from 13 years old picked her up and they'll get her to the apartment in Austin !-- Work is not from away so she can take a taxi or maybe ride with a co-worker into work !-- We figure it out on the fly !-- I got the scoot and I can get around the island !-- No immediate problems -- Get my dog back all will be well enough !

Gotta split Tai Chi day...yall have a wonderful day
Keef hope that you get your pooch back.

Been out on the scoot !-- Went down to the place they towed the car !-- Cranked and drove it around the block --Must have been a battery problem !-- I can fix that !--
They holding my dog cause this lady that we got him from runs a pet rescue shelter and she had him chipped !-- They checked the chip and called her !-- She beat D.D. to the doggy place that had Jet !-- The lady got him and he's back in town !-- I went to my vet while out and got his paperwork !-- I got a buddy who knows Jet well !-- He's gonna stop by and recon the place like he wants to board his dog !- Once he confirms that Jet is there then I'm call the cops and tell them about the situation and suggest they be there when I come to get Jet !-- They've had problems with the lady before she is truely psychotic !-!-- I will get my little buddy back !

sorry if I offended anyone,,,that was not my intention,,,the pic of the airport was a pic of LaGuardia in nyc,,,,it was an artist conception of what the airport would look like if sea levels rose 30ft,,again if I made you mad I'm sorry

Good morning all,

zigggy. we know you didn't mean to offend anyone.. stressful times for you Texas folks.

Umbra, congratulations, when do you start?

Keef, good luck on the dog.. 15 miles difference between being homeless. wow.

I need to go feed the girls. Found out Bud is out of Nordle, so i went to plant a seed, lol, and I am out... oh dear. So i planted Harley Tsu and a cbd crew sample. and some papaya. If they pop. Tiny little feminized things from Nirvana, some were already dead seeds.. oh well, if I get one.

Ziggy no offense !-- We stretched petty thin down here and emotions are raw !-- We good Cuz !

I swapped the scooter for the car which I need to fix the battery on ( hey I thought she blew it up so we good ) -- I was a couple blocks from the place got my dog when D.D. called me and put me on a leash !-- I was just gonna go in and get my dog and if they had a problem I was ready !-- She say she got people working on getting Jet back legally and ain't got time to come get me outta jail !-- So I stopped on the way home and got me a pack of cigarettes! -- I don't care what U think !-- I'm calming down fighting ants and mosquitos !-- Gotta get out there and clan the battery cables and post on the car !-- Big a** mosquitos !
I sprayed them with ant spray cause it was what I had then backed the car into the garage and left the engine running! -- I got the garage door open !-- Mosquitos need to leave !--
I'm take some more caps and finish this pipe !

Rose -- We got damage here but the further U go up the coast U go the worse it is ! --5 miles closer and I would have major damage but the house would have stood any closer and it would have leveled it !-- When I went out on the scooter the smells of rotting food in the trash cans -- The smell of smoke -- The noise of chainsaws and repair trucks -- I been here before !-- I got my crazy on anyway !-- I fit right in !-- I passed a motorcycle cop on my scooter and turned around and went back to him fore he came to get me !-- Pulled up without my rear views mirrors and explained my situation and ask if he was gonna stop me ? -- He said no sir have a nice day !--

were golden;;;hope live gets back to normal soon,,,be well

Cool Ziggy !--We were trying to locate family and stuff and I had just watched some footage they shot --- Yep we be a little frustrated sometimes !-- I got to deal with the regular stuff post disaster but I got a little survivors guilt too !-- So many so much worse off than me !-- The unexpected expenses be hurting but we gonna be O.K.-- Lost everything in the fridge and freezer !-- Anyway a friend gonna bring D.D. home from Austin !-- There are still some good people around !

She is Purple Haze Kinda...her name is much longer, that is just what i call her. I love that smoke. That is so pretty Keef. I am glad you are experiencing the kindness of others. That is the best.

Im still helping a gf move... what a bunch of stuff.

Yes she is fine smoke Rose !-- One of D.D.'s favorites !-- I don't have a special child !-- I smoke them all !
U know Waldo had his way with the green pheno of PH ? -- What are the chances there will be a Purple BlackBerry ? -- I got a couple seed from when some of Bud's Strawberry pollen got on her ! -- Somebody gonna give Keef a purple something !--- Speaking of which I heard from my old buddy the Gloman came over with me when we started the thread !-- The seed to that Strawberry Rhino boy of Bud's that produced that Strawberry pollen Bud sent me ? --They came from the Gloman !-- He had 4-5 operations last year on his knee after getting MRSA in a total knee replacement !-- Anyway he just on a phone right now without Internet so I been catching him up !-- Might have missed a few things in how many pages ? --I hope when he gets better we'll hear from him !-- Best one handed pot farmer I know !

I don't know if it is political or not but the temp today was close to a hundred and the humidity was high too !-- We had hardly no wind and our big a** mosquitos showed up to help with the recovery efforts !-- From here to Louisiana the 1st responders been at it hard for a week and they running down and some getting sick or injured !-- They can't hold up much longer !-- Were's the military ? --When do these guys and girls get get to rest ? -- Probably much harder over in East Texas! -- The chemical plant at Crosby is burning !-- Bunch of 1st responders in the hospital from the fumes !-- General Russel Honore of Katrina fame said the response to this disaster has been amateur hour! -- We gonna need some relief soon !-- An estimated 100,000 homes destroyed !-- People gonna start to get sick soon !-- Took me and D.D. a year to get over the Katrina Cough !-- No one knows what caused it !-- I'm sorry I keep venting about the storm -- the damage may have a price but the damage to survivors minds doesn't have a price !-- Some U guys know a little about COPD ? -- It is killing people down here because they can't breathe !-- As the population begins to weaken the diseases will begin !-- We in for a world of hurt !-- U think it don't affect U ? -Check gas prices ! -- The diseases and stuff come out the contaminated water and stuff ? -We gonna bring to U !-- This ain't just a problem for Texas !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back