Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep !-- All regions kinda got thier own thing !-- I'm lucky to have traveled some and got to taste stuff I never would have at home !-- I don't always eat bad but I insist on it occasionally !-- Tonight I would have perfered some chili cheese tator tots with that can cheese like they got -- but we can't always have what we want !-- I been wanting one of those broccoli Rabe and roast pork sandwiches like I had somewhere just don't remember where ?

BBQ sauce is a fine example of different regions having thier own thing !-- Lots of different kinds of BBQ sauce !-- That clear vinegar stuff they use up in the east is totally different from a tomato based BBQ sauce !

I had a steak one time in Egypt. Tender as could be and very tasty but turned to to be horsemeat. Italy had two things that can't be beat anywhere. One was their gelato and the other was this crazy pizza I ate there. Cooked in a stone oven with an egg, sunny side up, right in the middle!

Yep !-- All regions kinda got thier own thing !-- I'm lucky to have traveled some and got to taste stuff I never would have at home !-- I don't always eat bad but I insist on it occasionally !-- Tonight I would have perfered some chili cheese tator tots with that can cheese like they got -- but we can't always have what we want !-- I been wanting one of those broccoli Rabe and roast pork sandwiches like I had somewhere just don't remember where ?

Reading Terminal Market, lol.

I had a steak one time in Egypt. Tender as could be and very tasty but turned to to be horsemeat. Italy had two things that can't be beat anywhere. One was their gelato and the other was this crazy pizza I ate there. Cooked in a stone oven with an egg, sunny side up, right in the middle!

I had a club sandwich in Barcelona that had a fried egg in the middle of the bread.

I really liked the panini sandwiches the street vendors sell over there

I've had C-rations heated on a jeep engine and I'm pretty sure that green eggs and ham was written about that stuff they called ham and eggs ! -- Then again the army would boil a piece of prime beef so what do I know except when U hongry --U hongry !

The Korean army personnel we worked with all the time over there used Louisiana hot sauce as salad dressing !-- I wasn't down with that !-- and Kimchi -- Never could get drunk enough to to get past the smell !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh ! -
Burning one for those that didn't make it back !

Good morning, having some bullet coffee, you know with grass fed butter? LOL.

This is a good group of peeps right here. Keef, don't go changing. lol, like you could.

We are invited to a party today but i declined it is too damn hot and the states are on fire around us and too smokey.

I am tickled i got a clone from Franks Gift from a friend i gave a clone too. She clones way better than me... so franks valentine is right around the corner, about 2 months. Have a great day you peeps.

Morning OFC beautiful day here in PNW..
Sorry but we need some rain....
........here we go :48:

Shopping for some Good T5 light bulbs, bought a cheap set last time and wasn't very happy with them.
Just using them for Veg...any ideas???

Hey Cane !- Rose !-- Overcast here !-- Gonna be getting some spotty showers for a few days and it is supposed to cool off maybe Wednesday !--
Rose I don't know how to be any other way !-- U gonna have Frank's Valentine seed ? -- I got some Nurse Larry seed fathered by my boy Waldo !-- So a Black Berry Snow Lotus dad on the Medicine Woman pheno of your Nurse Larry !-- Wanna trade some seed ?-- He also got to your Purple Haze and I got'm plenty them seed too !--

Cane I didn't ignore your question about T-5 tubes !- U know I don't know anything about them things --I just got my LEDs--

black berry snow lotus nurse larry? How bout black larry? NO, BERRY LARRY. lol

Cane did you get rain? I hope so and it is coming. Montana is burning up as well as lots of fires in washington. The gorge, etc. We really need rain. over 100 today again.

Do you get what you pay for with T5;s I think maybe. https://www.1000bulbs.com/category/linear-fluorescent-tubes/ Does the HO, high out put matter? That is what i got.

Smoking something I got from Wood Hippy called Cheesy Jones !-- It is interesting! -- We'll see what happens after some time in a jar ? -- I got another one from seed he sent me called SR 91 -- I got my girl and she getting cut !-- Fine looking plant !

We gonna need a good CBD doggie treat ? -- I got a dehydrator and I make hamburger and CKN jerky for my pups and me !-- Yes I eat doggie treats !-- Me and the dogs --We share !-- I could put some extract in that hamburger I suppose ?

5 gallon bucket of blueberry wine is a big bock of ice with my fruit brandy in da middle !-- I think I should get it out !-- I'm stab it with my knife!

Rose no rain here, hopefully this week..
Keef I know you be a LED guy, I'm thinking about it. Maybe next round .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back