Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LEDs are different but work fine but back in the day I grew with shop light fixtures fitted with Grow -Lux tubes -- I remember how I could put them right down on the plants !-- Don't want to do that with LEDs !-- I didn't know anything about them when I started using them !-- U learn !--- D.D. bought me a little LED and that pack of White Widow seed !-- She used to tell me -- Go play with your Widow thingy !-- That first little harvest of WW got me all the grow stuff I wanted !-- We smoked that W.W. joint up on the dunes and I fell off !-- 2 and a half cartwheels and a face plant !-- She come sliding up beside me and said -- What do U need to grow a lot of this ?-- Things and stuff started showing up and still does !--

Morning OFC. Tough morning. Dogs were barking to get fed. Woke me up in a bad mood. Just tired of the only who does anything. Fed the dogs while my son watched me, so I told him to get fk'd and threw the vacuum cleaner at him. Then I slammed my bedroom door. He knocks and asks what's wrong...I don't know, I have 23 year old son who can't even clean up after himself or let the dogs out when he's standing there.

Sorry Umbra f'in kids....hope your day gets better..:48:.
Kid don't know how lucky he is..

Silly people think I just wanna ride my scoot up and down that ramp ? --I wanna find a way past that gate onto about a half mile of pier over the Gulf !-- I have to ride it one day but it's gonna be tricky !--Might require some wire cutters ?

waiting for my son to come out of his room. I have a scrub brush and a bucket waiting for him. I figure it's Labor Day, he can actually do some labor 1 day a year.

My daughter and I don't get along very well but we try to be civil to each other but I wouldn't even want to live in the same town as her !-- We could not live under the same roof !-- No way !-- No how !-- We'd kill each other !-- Best solution is seperate roofs !
D.D. be in Wednesday with my little buddy !-- She had 3 -12 hour night shifts to do before she could make it in !-- D.D. and Jet got a fan club now and they working that evil woman with a vengeance !

My daughter thinks she is the boss of me and that doesn't go over very well with me !-- I don't boss around so good !-- Ya'll know how I be ? --- No!-- being under the same roof is not an option !

Good mornin ofc, cooler weather maybe on the way. Maybe midweek an overnight low of 60' might have ta sleep outside that night!
Cheers to you all!

LOL I seem to recall you doing what DD says without any complaints. So maybe it is the way people say or do things that is the problem. Clearly, if my friend BP was here, I'd wait on her hand and foot and wouldn't expect her to lift a finger.

Umbra has it bad for his friend. I heart you for that. Your son? When our son moved back home after a broken love affair of several years, I told him that i didn't want anyone to be able to tell he lived here. He could have his room a mess, but not one dish or glass around. He did it. Still can't believe it but he did. He is 40 now and is sure his apt is a mess. The younger the kids nowadays the worse they are I think. At least the kids i worked with in their 20s had no work ethic. Yes I sound old.

After my fall my brain chemistry was really messed up to the point I couldn't trust my own mind !-- I'm much better now but because of what happened to me If she says jump --I say --How high !-- I owe her that !-- I don't do it because she is my boss or because I have to !-- It is my choice !--

Yes I have it bad for BP, lol. I can't help myself. She is having a tough time as well. It hurts me very deeply, on a level that is so deep, I can't even begin to express it. It comes out as rage I'm afraid.

Did that sound mean ? -- I didn't mean for it to sound bad in anyway !-- This good weed right here !-- and the caps ? -- I may not be bullet proof but I'm sure I could slow a few down !

When we first got together D.D. had been in that pentecostal cult for a decade or so and was try to get out !
She was a mental a mess !- All that guilt and stuff they preach !-- They tried that sheet on me when they had some old minister call me to ask if I wanted him to pray for me ? -- I said no but if U ever call me back ? --U better start praying for yourself !-- They wanted her back but I wrapped my dirty wings around her and hissed at them !-- She was under my protection while her mind healed !-- They never met anyone like me before !---I guess ? -- No body will ever mess with that mind again! -- Not even me !-- She no longer needs my protection but 25 years later I 'm still here !

Yesterday this was a 5 gallon bucket of blueberry wine !--It spent the night in the freezer! -- Then I stabbed it with my knife and poured out the 2 gallons of condensed wine !-- I freeze off one more gallon of water and done !-- Still need to sit a month or more to be it's best !-- Water -sugar --yeast and a 5 lb bag of frozen blueberries ! -- Fermenting 6 big cans of pears in heavy syrup right now !-- Did it before and it works well !

View attachment 20170904_122358-1.jpg

Hey that high fructose corn syrup ? -- Is it cheaper than sugar ? -- Yeast don't know where sugar came from !

Morning folks. I need some help. Emailed myself some pictures and as soon as they show up I'll post 'em. My Purple Kush are looking funky and I am at a loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back