Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra --Hot dam I do like me some of this Snow Desiel !-- What is it about this stuff ?

Morning O.F.C. !-- Slept like a baby !-- I don't hear anyone screaming for help so I guess I didn't catch nothing last night !-- Oh well !-- I'm back into this Snow Desiel this morning !-- It's all overcast and humid maybe rain ? -- Wake and Bake !-- Weed don't smoke itself !-- Do your duty !

Morning Keef. I'm glad the snow diesel is doing its thing for ya. Lots to do. Depositions today. After I broke my foot, I called lawyer to reschedule this, since I can't really drive very well. They decided to come to me instead. Feeling very anxious.

What up Umbra ? -- Listen to the questions and answers them with as few words as possible !-- Don't go off into detail !-- If they want details they can ask specific questions !-- So think a second before answering and think about the question before U start talking !--

During my divorce, there were depositions with my ex's shrink. He committed 8 separate acts of perjury and thought it was funny. He thought he was smarter than an attorney and was arrogant about it. He surrendered his medical license in exchange for dropping the 22 separate criminal charges brought by the Medical Examiners Office as a result of my written complaint. So I have a tendency to not give more than is specifically asked to begin with.

Good morning All,

Deposition? i would be nervous too. But, you are Umbra, you got this.

It is so smokey in the hood that I don't even want to go out to my trainer. We are surrounded by fires and the smoke is thick. The earth is ticked I think. Floods and fire.
I sure hope Kraven and all our Florida peeps will be safe.

Keef, i know, bud and i were talking, how would we like to have to go to a country we don't even remember. The doca kid that died saving people in Texas. Please

Edit, oh shoot, bud of the month, up there umbra, thanks for reminding me.. That is beautiful. just breathtaking.

Good morning Stoners. Gots to find a decent vet for Harley today

Umbra always got it going on in the grow !--
Ginger allowed me to take her for a scooter ride this morning !-- She kinda possessive about her scooter !
Stormy weather moving in from the Gulf ! --
I gotta take Jet to the vet when he and D.D. get back !-- Ain't nothing wrong with the little bud thief but I want to know that he is chipped to us !-- It is supposed to be already done but I need our vet to scan his chip and see what it says !-- D.D. on the war path !-- Maybe that woman's constant threats of lawsuits scare some but it ain't working on D.D. !-- I'm still leashed !-- D.D. say she is gonna take care of this but I sure would like to help !-- She just don't want my kinda help !--- Hope Harley gets well quick Nick !

Rose U were right !-- He ended DACA and the protest ramp up !-- He shoulda just left it alone people already think he a racist !-- Some of Congress and press already changed from calling it collusion to conspiracy !--
I think he finished by the end of the year !-- U can't govern when U have attacked the people who have your fate in thier hands !-- Probably before Mueller can even produce evidence of finacial crimes connected to Russia !--

Shoot --free states better take a real interest in how DACA was handled -- Sessions coming after the free states soon as he gets thru with sanctuary cities or sooner unless the whole bunch is brought down !-- He gonna enforce federal law on U and make an example of what happens when states choose not to follow federal law !

I don't mean to complain aid been streaming into the disaster zone but Houston got a Mountian of used clothes that they don't even have time to sort thru !-- Things like used underwear -- Graduation gowns --wedding dresses --single socks and stuff with broken zippers and missing buttons !-- Thanks but Really ?--

It should !-- Dam tri-foliate !-- Mine went back to making 2 leaves at a time when I topped it and they say they almost always boys !
Yep that's exactly how my boy "Trips" started life !-- He the daddy of any of them F-2 B.B. King seed I sent out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back