Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were to go back to college, it would be to study the 20 year old girls.

Ever see Rodney Dangerfield in, "Back To School"? Yep, exactly. LOL

Yeah but Monty was a billionaire and spent lots of money on the 20 year olds...what you got again besides a big smile?

Was just checking up on Hurricane Irma !-- Florida I am so sorry !--- Just leave !-- U can't survive something that strong !-- Ain't worth it !-- Just take your insurance papers and Run if U can !--

I was just looking at sailboats in US Virgin Islands on line...thinking they are a total loss. You can't get out of the way of this storm fast enough

This one there's no wishing away !-- Be like a bulldozer just leveled Florida !-- Yeah Umbra the islands catching hell !-- All the while Bozo up there trying to play let's make a deal about DACA and his wall !-- The west is on fire --we in the middle of a disaster in the south and got another big disaster that WILL happen to the east coast and /or Florida and this is what our leader cares about ? -- Are we great again yet ?

the only thing the rain is going to do is spread the nuclear fallout and radiation over all of the USA. At this rate, we will never be great again

Don't even have to hit the states with a nuke !-- Airburst one about 5 miles up anywhere near the west coast and the EMP gonna take out most the electronics anyway even if there is not much radiation !-- Take out the power grid and communication !-- Ya might want to learn several ways to make fire !-- Being able to hunt and fish and preserve your food might be desirable skills !

Because if U look at the earth at night from space there is a big dark spot where NK be !-- They don't have the technology ! -- Russia or China ? -- Maybe ? but probably not !- -- Then again it could be that Fake global warming stuff that nobody believes in ?-- We got record warm water temps in the tropic and the Gulf! -- This just a natural process made worse by man !-- The earth goes thru natural warming and cooling cycles -- The worst that can happen is if human activity pushes the climate over the edge with all the carbon and stuff we pump into the air !--

couple months ago, they said they didn't have nuclear capability. They didn't get smart overnight.

Plus if weather control tech was possible by mere mortals the US would have it and we would have quietly shoved a typhoon up Kim's a** long ago !--
I'm out !-- D.D. gonna bring my little buddy Jet back home tommorrow !--

No they got the tech from China and Iran and other rogue nations !-- Traded weapons for the money to buy the tech or just straight up trade for it !--

Their nuclear capabilities are doubtless pretty small but no matter, we have enough to cover the earth with fallout.... and of course that would be the response if they decided to shoot first.

Kim's number one priority is to remain in power !-- To use a nuke would guarantee the end of his regime !--

Morning O.F.C. !- Time to get da funk up outta bed !-- We got weed to smoke !-- Wake and Bake time !

Good morning! I ordered some seeds from attitude today. Haven't done that since 2012, they said. Must have good friends that supply me and not needed any. I got bud some more of his nordle and a couple things for me..

Get outta town florida. Kraven, Buzz, all ya all be safe.

Got my dog back home !-- D.D. rolled in about an hour ago !-- Little Bastid !--

Thanks Umbra it was an ordeal but he home !-- Hey I got the last of my lemon seed wet !-- Had 2 Squish -x- Oregon Lemon germ and moved one to aero this morning !-- Might talked too big about saving that boy !-- He dead !-- I still got a chance at a lemon girl with those 2 sprouts !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back