Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
back from the deposition. I didn't have much fun. I really can not see this going to court.

That seedling shot out of the cup first, and with true leaves, not just the cotyledon. Fast Eddie, shoot on the male.

Your house doesn't even smell does it Umbra. I would have been nervous and I am fairly legal.

I had weed every where. Living room, kitchen, and bathroom. I cleaned everything.

I am happy we are not flooded but we have fires in all directions and i have a headache. So, i mixed a bowl of green crack and nurse larry.. it worked.

I didn't cook last night. I had a bowl of soup. So he was waiting for me to cook and about 10:30 pm he made himself a pb&j sandwich. See he can survive all by his self.

Lawyer is from San Fran and a liberal snowflake just like me...I love it. We talked about the law and law school and the bar exam. He thinks I should go to law school, lol. He sounds like my mother.

U funny Umbra !-- Hey Rose it all started for me when I saw what U see in that plant !-- Made my mind hurt !
I'm make one grow 4 leaves at a time instead of 2 or 3 ! -- Just got to learn to make feminized seed first !

Interesting Umbra. I don't usually care for that race but I could make an exception. I know you could be a good one. Isn't it fun to meet like minded folks. love when that happens. I am glad your son didn't starve.

Umbra I wasn't laughing about U going to law school --Do it !-- I tried to go back to school but -- My mouth U know ? -- Didn't work out so well !-- If I woulda held out I think they would have paid me to leave !

Keef, i had never had a seed do that come out of the shell with 5 tiny leaves.

Umbra I wasn't laughing about U going to law school --Do it !-- I tried to go back to school but -- My mouth U know ? -- Didn't work out so well !-- If I woulda held out I think they would have paid me to leave !

I didn't want to do it when my mother wanted me to go to law school, I don't want to go now, lol. NJ and CA do not require lawyers to go to law school, but they must pass the bar examination. Very few people can do it without going to law school.

Law school ? -- Not for me !-- That's dam right funny there me a lawyer ? -- I'd be about like Fog Horn Leghorn arguing a case !-- I say -I say -I say ! --Dam CKN Hawks!

If I were to go back to school, I'd study fermentation science @ UC Davis.

If I were to go back to college, it would be to study the 20 year old girls.

Ever see Rodney Dangerfield in, "Back To School"? Yep, exactly. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back