Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He and D.D. tired but the pack back together !-- I'm putting D.D. down let her sleep long as she wants !-- Worked 3-- 12 hour nights then drove 3 1/2 hours home after getting off after the third !-- She hard core !
That lady mighta just as well walked up and slapped a hornet nest !-- D.D. got a whole different way of doing things than me !-- If the woman would have just called and said we found your dog and U can pick him up at ? -- Everything woulda been fine and dandy and we woulda been grateful !-- No she gets contacted because the chip was registered to her when we got him 3 years ago !--- Has someone pick him up and tell us we can't have him back ? -- D.D. pounding her and her "rescue" place into the ground !-- Make me proud !-- My way there would have been bleeding and handcuff's and I hate being handcuffed !--

I went to the grocery store to restock the fridge !-- Only town open in a disaster zone might be busy ? -- I got what I needed but slim pickings !-- Fast as they stock the shelves they need to start over again !-- I made a run at it so now I can make a list !-- I was after mostly cold stuff !-- Got some big a** pork chops and some spare ribs for the smoker !-- Looks like rain moving in !--

Get ready Florida !-- Ain't the first storm U know what to do !-- Just don't mess around with this one !-- No hurricane parties -- This one will kill U !-- U have to be able to think on your feet !-- Take Care and Good Luck !-- There will be a roll call after the storm passes !

We were discussing food the other day ?
Rose say she don't eat dairy and has butter in her coffee !-- Last time I checked --butter was milk fat and milk come from cows on a dairy !-- I get so confused !-- I thought this kinda summed it up !

View attachment photo0.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh6oN05zuq4[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta listen to it later Umbra !- Watching Stephen Colbert !-- Cuz U know that ancient Chinese book called "The Art of War " by Sung Tzu ? -- I seen someone on the news today that obviously shoulda read it !-- U gonna play 2 sides against each other take care that they don't find common ground and unite against U !-
-- -

Good morning OFC ...the Sun has been hidden in a smoke screen for days ...the north west is burning up..
...........Yep......:48:......

Morning O.F.C. --Ugh ! -- Trying to function but not doing so well! -- I changed the nute water in one my veg boxes this morning and the more I think about it I mighta twice as much nutes in it !-- I just can't be sure !--
Only one thing to do !-- Running RO water now !-- I gotta throw it out and start over !-- That's what that Snow Desiel do to me !-- I gotta quit getting this high and try to pharm !

That Strawberry I bred with Umbra's Strawberry Desiel and Strawberry pollen I got from Bud ? -- She got a few seed !-- Waldo again !-- BBSL male on a Strawberry momma I have not even had in a pipe yet !-- Strawberry and BlackBerry ? -

I got 2 maybe 3 lemon plants and that's all the seed !-- 2 Squish -x- Oregon Lemon and 1 of Umbra's Lemon Shine! -- I get a male I'm keeping it !-- Love to have a fine lemon girl !-- Getting a Lemon be working ole Keef !

keef, when I am not sure if I added the correct amount of nutes I just check the ph and compare it to what I know it should be with a fresh mixed batch.

Good morning. THE AIR IS UNBREATHABLE. I can't see across the street. I can't work on my plants... I can't go out there. I know it is no big deal compared to what the country is going thru. My thoughts are with Florida and all the rest of the south and the PNW is on fire. All ya can do is make chicken enchiladas.

Hi Yarddog, how are you?

What up ya'll been watch Irma and visiting with D.D. --

Dog in da house !-- Maybe ppms and pH might tell me something but worse than that I am absolutely out of cal/Mag !-- I only use 10 gallons of nute water so mixing another batch is no problem but I gotta run the RO water and get the cal/Mag before I do anything - Got to have it for RO water so I'm bust out and buy my first ever grow supply locally !-- No I bought some my boxes here !

News from the Southern War Zone / disaster area !-- Across the bay in Rockport yesterday morning one the relief kitchens for the 1st responders showed up to find that someone had cut the lock on thier portable cooler and stole a pallet of bacon and eggs that were meant to feed the workers breakfast !
Word went out and last night on the local news they had to ask people to quit bringing bags of bacon and eggs !-- They had no more room !-- So I see the best in people and the worst ? -- It's like Deja Vu all over again !--

Stay in the house Rose !--

Zig -- Put a muzzle on your dog and get da hell outta dodge -

Dog tell Kraven be careful ! --I hope he runs because there is no safe place in Florida even where he at !

Post #1316 --- I ask if U could clone upside down ? -- I had cut SR 91 up into clones and ended up with a tuft of green on the wrong end of a stem that wasn't big enough to root so I turned it upside down and stuck it into a cloner !-- She gonna root for me !-- -I already see it !

I took some clones today as well. Took 5 valentineX. Will see how hard they are to clone.

It'll take awhile for the damage to repair itself but the grow is recovering! -- I'll have to keep cutting at a couple girls as limbs get big enough to root !-- Down to 2 cuts of Nightshade and that White Indica !-- Take me a couple weeks to get them back in the comfort zone !-- I feel better when I got several rooted cuts of something !
Umbra I got one those Lemon Shine that germed !--

That Lemon stick I was trying to reveg I said was dead ? -- He may not be dead --dead !-- Waiting to see !
I don't know why these lemons have fought me so hard !-- Some varieties are easy this hasn't been !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back