Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete my cookies......ROTFLMAO!
Good morning yall!
HP
I get a big kick out of those clips. Makes me smile every morning!

Well today is the day I get to "spin the wheel" at the dispensary for free stuff!
I'm hoping it lands on diamonds n sauce. I want to try what the big dogs do! They have some nice prizes for free but in reality they over charge so much a few free give a ways is only fair.

What up Umbra ?-- I'm 5 by 5 on the wake and bake !-- Got high turnt the tunes on !- It's what I do !-- I found the reason for that feeling of dread I felt yesterday -- Ex coming to town !-- We try to get along but **** always happens when she around !-- She taking my dogs to the groomer !--

The Atomic dog is ready !-- Jet don't take no prisoners !

Parliament-- Give up the Funk !

a new series started on Netflix yesterday, so I've been binge watching the series The Witcher. very dark storyline
Duuuuuuudes. I know you aren't into video games but the Witcher 3 is the reason to be! One of the most impressive immersive stories of bad a$$ery I've ever experienced. I too spent the day trying to watch episodes.

Good Saturday OFC! I'm going to go snatch a bag of 19% tropicanna pie today. 29 plus tax. Our tax is nothing compared to many of yours out there.
I guess I'm gonna try Keefs method for drying. I have some b+w poly I may use to fashion a dark area up top.

Kinda stiff today !-- Body reminding me of something happened long ago -- Even if U got a nice hill below U if U jump a bicycle off the roof of the house and expect to hit the ground and roll away -- U might better think about it some ?-- It did not turn out well for me !-- I shouldn't have done that but I was young and stupid --what did I know ?-- Tangled up in that bicycle bouncing down that hill mighta been funny to others but not me !
Oh !
Kids is stupid !- but I can't use that excuse -- I was a grownass man when I jumped that bicycle off the roof !-- It was bad !--

One those -hold my beer and watch this --moments !

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo. I woke up to a bad case of the squirts. Antibiotics got me messed up.

Y’all have a better day than me please.

Almost kilt some fine genetics in that dirt -- I sucked them back from death's door -- Nurse Larry be unsexed but alive and well -- I got 3 - I should get a girl - Same with Rose's Purple Haze --Umbra's "V" ( Golden Ticket -x- Box of Chocolate )- I got 2 !-- I think there's 3 Purple Mimosa too ?
(Mimosa -x- Double Purple Dojo )-- Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus -- Also got Rose's Purple Haze with a BBSL dad -- 2 of them Triple Lemon from Umbra -- Might be more but I think that puts me slightly over the legal limit ?-
Clones don't count right ?

Good morning OFC

I am smoking my Purple Punch and looking out the window as clouds move in. Storm supposed to hit us. 64 degrees right now.

I can't wait for spring to start my indoor grow. I want to grow more Purple Punch and see how it does indoors. I am getting addicted to this strain. I like to grow sativas and hybrids indoors. This will be the exception.

I think I am going to watch TV and get high today.

OGC.10a148b22aff31d202f5d7aa2bcf3ce3

Enjoy this day friends.

SCORE!
I stopped in to the dispo for free spin day and did pretty good!
Won $20.00 and a 10pc bar of chocolate! 10mg THC 10mg cbd each pc. Then I had $17.00 in bonus points built up so I got an 1/8 of ice cream cake and the chocolate for $11.00.

I have a silver saints party tonight. I'm thinking its gonna be a little better than usual after a bar of chocolate! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back