Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im doing fine Mam. Very tired,,but thats a good feeling to me... I actually love working,,just hate being gone so much.
I have never been fired in my Life. I work hard and get along with ppl that do the same. Not much on biting ppls face off,,or talking ****. Plus most the ppl i know would put a bullet in your *** for talking so much ****. :smoke1:

Patient went into distress and I had to pick up a rolling tool box to get a suction machine close enough for so we could use the tubing to save the patients life !-- We did!-- and me and that short piece of tubing went to administration with no intention of working at a place that puts money above the cost of human life !--
I was a bad employee since instead of keeping my mouth shut-- let people die and keep my job--- I spoke out loudly ?-- I'd do it again !-- No Regrets !-- I think they call it being a patient advocate !--

I salute you for doing the right thing Keef,,but that is not what you said in the quote above. You said you have been fired from every job you have had except the one you got hurt on. Im only going by what you are telling me Bro. And threatening to bite ppls face off is a little weird Little Brother. I have never been much for threats.i dont tell you im going to kick your ***,i just do it,,or get my *** kicked trying. Lol
But again,,to each his own.

Rose,,,lets go find those asshats that whistled at you,,and we will have Keef bite the basterds. :rofl:

Evening OFC
Speak of BB King I got 1 that is a Giant with large wide Leafs.
Had to go find a new fan in the wintertime in the Mid West. Not a easy task.
All the Grow Pictures are nice.
Budlight I would like to look at those chip you bought. I looked at cobs at Timber Grow light last night. Pricey
Keef I try to go mostly dry on wines. So Dry it will be. Thanks.
Back to the pipe. Been a long trying day.

I will keep you posted on them hippie as soon as I get them they cost me eight bucks each on eBay

What up Bud. Hey ,,your Avitar should be Spud Mckenzie.

What up Bud. Hey ,,your Avitar should be Spud Mckenzie.

That's awesome buddy I might have to change it to that how's your day going so far I tried to find one of him but wearing a Bud Light shirt couldn't find any real good pictures though

Wh, those guys probably dead by now. LOL, but it is good to have friends, one to help one to bite... could all come in handy.
bud that would be a cool avi.

Yea I get tickled at the folks that wanna stand up and talk about fighting.

I will keep you posted on them hippie as soon as I get them they cost me eight bucks each on eBay
Next day or 2 send me a link to them. I found some 50W and 100W one with external Drivers. Cost more.
Gonna need a decent size heat sink. We put All our minds together maybe
we all be building our own lights.
Hippy Out Got to go Bag them Potato Chips. Some body got to help with the Munchies. :48:

Next day or 2 send me a link to them. I found some 50W and 100W one with external Drivers. Cost more.
Gonna need a decent size heat sink. We put All our minds together maybe
we all be building our own lights.
Hippy Out Got to go Bag them Potato Chips. Some body got to help with the Munchies. :48:

Here you go my friend
Look at this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/262713389710

50W 220VAC High Power led chip built-in driver white LED, Full Spectrum LED

Oh God !-- I am so full !-- I never want another What a burger in my life !-- Or those nasty onion rings !

What'd I miss ?
Hopper that is such a pretty puppy !--

Yea I get tickled at the folks that wanna stand up and talk about fighting.

Damnt Kraven,,,now your Avitar is too hot. Lol You trying to hurt me,,,i had a Heart attack ya know. :smoke1:

I found where you got that pic. Here is another one. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

This is my Tractor Mechanic.

Morning my friend. I am always up early. Time for some black coffee.

Always love the morning watch, best time of day..:48:

Yep. Hell my eyse open almost every morning around 5 or 530. No alarm,,just me,lol.
Hell,when im out of town im asleep by 930. Im in Construction working like i did at age 25. Guess its what keeps me in shape. This Government Contract is going to keep me busy for 6 months. I will only be home on weekends. It kills me to see my Wife of 30yrs cry every Monday when i leave. But she understands its what i do. She is my best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back