how long will it bloom?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillift

Reaction score
how long will a plant bloom on a 12/12. Will it stay in bloom til the light changes or does it have a life[bloom]expectancy.I understand optimum bloom period but how long will it go before it just dies?

Why would you even consider taking a plant beyond its "optimum bloom period"? If you go beyond this, the thc in the bud will start to deteriorate. You will eventually be left with bud that is worthless.

Just curious to know what will/would happen, no plans to do it.

Mold becomes a major concern the later in flower you get. IN nature a plant will just mold, rot and decompse back into the earth. So to answer your question, yes they will die or rot or both

clean mold out, stress it out, by use fishing string tied it on the top stem bend the stem and tie other end to the pot or stake or brick ur plants will look like a arch, its to stress it out more buds, and be patient the long u wait the better it gets, dont take any buds until harvest time, or u get nothing out of it i learned my lesson in past too

It sounds like you are discribing LST or low stress Training, but LSTing is not for late flowering, and is not to stress the plants to produce more buds. It is about maximizing availible space and light while keeping the canopy short and even.

Latest posts

Back