How many watts in this tent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pcduck said:
NC how do you draw in 90 degree air and exhaust 84 degree air? Without the aid of an a/c or chiller?

90 out ran about 84 in the veg tent with 2k and 440cfm. The room was designed to be heavily insulated. R80 all the way around. So the temp never got above 79 or so. The 8x8 with 4k, ran about 86 at max.

nouvellechef said:
90 out ran about 84 in the veg tent with 2k and 440cfm. The room was designed to be heavily insulated. R80 all the way around. So the temp never got above 79 or so. The 8x8 with 4k, ran about 86 at max.

How are you cooling 90 degree air?

Insulation does not cool air.:confused2:

IDK. Can't explain, why it is. That's just the way it went this summer in the new digs. 90 outside, 79 in the room, 84 in the tent. Guess its possible it might pull a small % of the air in the house(no AC) and it was prob 80 inside.

IDK either:confused2:

Sort of goes against the the second law of physics/thermodynamics and entropy. I think that is the one but not sure.:confused2:

How much would you expect to yield in this 8x4x6.5 tent?

My momma always told me.. "If you don't expect anything, you will never be disappointed." It was meant as a general statement about life.

Latest posts

Back