How much do you really smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runbyhemp said:
Between myself and herself, we get through an ounce every 2 weeks ... most of that being at the wekends.

Thats what me and the wife smoke. But it's like one guy said,,it has to do with the grade of weed your smoken. Im not smoken the really good **** yet.:D Will be soon I hope.

oltomnoddy said:
Same here. When I smoke (currently abstaining) 2-3 one hitters is all I
need for the day. A.I. keeps me mighty high.
That's exactly what I'm smoking!

For those who haven't tried A.I.

You really should...

POTUS said:
That's exactly what I'm smoking!

For those who haven't tried A.I.

You really should...

A.I. :confused: That tha name? Sorry just dont know what it is.

oltomnoddy said:
A.I. Aurora Indica. A true Indica that will make you feel
like you grew roots into your chair....one hit, you'll forget about time.
2 hits, well, let's say time waits for no man.

:D WOW..Sounds great,,wonder if ya harvested it ealier if it would have less couch lock?:hubba:

I'm like Juicy J... I'll smoke whatever I got... if I got a 1/2oz... that'll be gone in a day easily... the more I have, the more I smoke... :D :cool:

I would say around a half oz a week of some good, it mostly depends on if I am by myself or not because I smoke less by myself. But if I use my volcano it really doesn't take much to put me out.

CowboyBudsky said:
:D WOW..Sounds great,,wonder if ya harvested it ealier if it would have less couch lock?:hubba:
A.I. has an all-encompassing high that is so intense that it's not really safe to think about doing anything that could hurt you while you're smoking it. It's an intense mind and body high that mentally puts you in that beautiful thought provoking, mind expanded condition of invention. If you have pains, you won't notice them while high on this stuff.

Couch lock? Not really, unless the couch is where you choose to do your trippin. I love to take a couple of tokes and wander around town watching people and enjoying the air and day.

With no doubt what-so-ever, it's the most mind expanding MJ I've ever smoked. I've harvested it early, on time and late. It's awesome stuff no matter when you harvest. My favorite is at 50-50 cloudy/amber trichs. Like I said, one toke and you're off to join Alice in Wonderland.

Lets see.. someplace between more than I should and not enough.

My motto smokem if you gotem.:)

POTUS said:
A.I. has an all-encompassing high that is so intense that it's not really safe to think about doing anything that could hurt you while you're smoking it. It's an intense mind and body high that mentally puts you in that beautiful thought provoking, mind expanded condition of invention. If you have pains, you won't notice them while high on this stuff.

Couch lock? Not really, unless the couch is where you choose to do your trippin. I love to take a couple of tokes and wander around town watching people and enjoying the air and day.

With no doubt what-so-ever, it's the most mind expanding MJ I've ever smoked. I've harvested it early, on time and late. It's awesome stuff no matter when you harvest. My favorite is at 50-50 cloudy/amber trichs. Like I said, one toke and you're off to join Alice in Wonderland.

WOW,,that exactly the high I like. Cool,,thanks.:D

because of job search...and new job...3 times I've gotten high in the last 6 months....but in about two weeks I'll get hired on full time take my second drug test....then i'm going to party..... If I'm smoking by myself I can make a quarter ounce of bag seed last a month.....getting stoned a couple times a day...I try not to waste any...

Alot. I just bought a case of RAW papers. 40 packs to a case, 300 papers to a pack.

i bought a pack of a.i. hopefully its as good as every 1 explained ...

and i been smoking like chong but gunna calm down alot now that my new bong broke ****

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
i bought a pack of a.i. hopefully its as good as every 1 explained ...

and i been smoking like chong but gunna calm down alot now that my new bong broke ****
what is a.i? 3-5g a week!maybe more:hubba:

yea wat they said.. damn i could of had alot of new strains but i cant smoke in peace without a bong sucks i gotta drop another 160 to get a new one

Latest posts

Back