how much yeild can i get??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mrn3wman said:
god i said im not keeping 200 im only keeping maybe 50% of the females... i dont live on a farm and i dont want to make millions of money im growing for personal use. if im gonna grow im gonna do it one time and have enough to last for awile.

Yes, but you might end up with 100 females and 50% of that is 50 plants, and you have an established grow space of 3feet by 3feet by 8 feet, which is a grow space setup for one to two plants. You see why people are laughing at your expense, your a welder, if someone showed up saying 'i'm a gonna build me a super tanker, i have a welding torch and a garage space to build it', you'd laugh your EDIT off too.

lol i only have them in closet for now ;) vegging room i have a 20 x 20 x 20 flowering room and even if there were a 100 females ill only keep i said "maybe" 50% . and no my attict wouldnt work out way to small . and if sum one can tell me how to shrink my pics i can sho u all :D

ok :D thanx i will do later ok. i have mixed company at the moment lol. dont want them seein my crop

Hey bud i'm thinking a grow tent or box is your answer, now if your going to do something massive use the whole room, but if your doing a resonable or small grow stealth all the way! depending on how many plants you tend to grow there are some very affordible tents or maybe a do it yourself box. GL.

yes i did plan on doing a box. the hole 200 plants thing was kind of an accendent. i plan on making my own box and upgrading to a 800 watt.

Ty chris, I was once young too.....a long time ago:p

yes i have been reading up alot on my box and plans. im gonna go small next time. after i clone sum off this harvest . almost ready just need the funds for the damn thing lol.

If you add 3 bic lighters and a picture of the sun You'll increase your yield by 30%
now that one cracked me up man. :rofl:

chris1974 said:
Arent you the kid that is living at home with your daddy that is trying to grow in a closet without him knowing about it...... now you have 200 plants :confused2: hmmmmmmmmm ?

no, that would be me and its not without him knowing XD, and ***!!! 200, even 50plants = jail time for sure.

I have no clue about your setup but would it be a good idea to maybe keep like 10-15 plants and put the rest outside? depending on where you live.

This thread is almost 2 months old from OP. A few things have happened,

1: He is in full blown flower cycle and has 50 plants in a 20x20x20 room. Whoa

2: He is still in veg and has 200 plants in the closet

3: Jail

Latest posts

Back