How soon into folwering........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siegalsmoker

Reaction score
Should you start to actually see buds forming?....One out of my six was a female...no ice survived only b-52....Going on 3 weeks of flower?

Thanks.........

That depends on your strain, your lumens, and how well your growspace is sealed from any light during the 12 hrs of darkness required for flowering.

Usually will see pistils form within 10 days, and "clusters" of pistils at the tips (beginnings of your colas) will begin to be evident at about 20 to 25 days.

Sativa based strains will take longer to show of course.

Thanks man....i'm workin wit a 600w hps and the space is 4w x 2d x 6h....and the first few days i think i may have had a prob with light getting into the room, but now its all good...so hopefully this week i can see them starting to form...

with my 400 hps/hydro i usually see them at aweek to 10 days

Yeah...between 1-2 weeks in I start seeing bud formation maybe 1/2 inch long...Absolute Darkness while in flower so as not to confuse them which can slow down bud production..IMO..Good luck and keep us posted my friend

Latest posts

Back