Howdy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerrorAP2

You're so cool, Brewster!
Reaction score
Boys and girls. I just thought I would drop in and say hello to you all. It has been quite some time since I first tried growing. I went by the book and yet always seemed to fail (Perhaps I could find some help here). I don't know why, but I've always felt compassionate about growing. Well, after many years, I am at it again. I will have a page setup eventually, showing my progress. Cheers guys!

-Terror

Welcome to the group TerrorAP2, hope ya like the site. :)

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place.

Mind if I ask what book?

:watchplant:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!!:watchplant:

Gb

:ciao: an :welcome: come get :bong2: an come :watchplant: with us!!!!
stop by my grow log, the link in my sig

GeezerBudd said:
Mind if I ask what book?

:watchplant:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!!:watchplant:

Gb

I should have said "by the book".

I basically did a lot of research and what not.

I went out and bought my supplies. I will be starting a grow log/ journal soon :) Wish me luck :)

TerrorAP2 said:
I went out and bought my supplies. I will be starting a grow log/ journal soon :) Wish me luck :)

Welcome to MP. Tell us about "your supplies"--we would love to hear about your set-up and grow space :D.

Alright. I don't really have a lot of time or money, because I'm a poor college student. I will be doing a "budget/ micro grow". I am utilizing an old Rubber Made storage bin that is about 2 1/2' W x 1 1/2' H x 1 1/2- 2' D. I have lined it with Aluminum Foil to prevent the heat from burning the bin itself. I will not be using a lid as heat rises and the cool dense air in my room will be sufficient cooling (I have a 52" wide ceiling fan on High as well as my A/C system running most of the time). I will have a digital thermometer in case my temps start reading to high, in which case, I will have a small portable Clamp fan waiting.

Right now, I have two Clamp Lamps, each one utilizing a 150W (42W) CFL's that put out 2400 Lumen each. These are what I will be using for the "Veg Stage". I know it's not much, hence the Budget part :D

Once/ If I can reach the "Flowering Stage", I will switch to two 10.5" Clamp Lamps, each one utilizing a Philips 150W HPS Bulb that put out 16.5K Lumen each.

For Soil (right now), I'm using Scott's Potting Soil. Simple and Basic. Basically, I'm trying a minimalist approach to see if it can be done. I realize the results may not be that great, but if I can pull it off, I will definitely be patting myself on the back.

As of right now, I am still testing to see if my Bag Seeds are living. They are soaking on a paper towel inside of a sandwich bag. Hopefully I will see some roots tomorrow so I can plant these guys.

TerrorAP2 said:
Boys and girls. I just thought I would drop in and say hello to you all. It has been quite some time since I first tried growing. I went by the book and yet always seemed to fail (Perhaps I could find some help here). I don't know why, but I've always felt compassionate about growing. Well, after many years, I am at it again. I will have a page setup eventually, showing my progress. Cheers guys!

-Terror

You did say "by the book"-sorry-Misunderstanding on my part.:eek:

There is a rubbermaid grow going on around here.You should be able to find it.
Just do your research here.
I am not a very experienced grower by any means, but I am getting there.
There are more experienced growers here that will answer questions so take some time and do some reading first.
Do you have a small computer fan that you can put in the rubbermaid?
They are cheap.
Good luck.
Gb

I don't but I could easily go buy one or two. The only thing I would need, is a hole saw to make holes for them.

Latest posts

Back