howdy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mars40592

Reaction score
Call me Mars. I had one great grow a few years back (cindy99f2) but after I had a few mediocre grows in dirt with other plants, and finally I gave it up altogether, as I thought I had all I needed. Years later I'm out so I'm back into getting myself a supply. I'm working now in bubbleponics, but my big mistake was mixing plants. My hindu kush is so tall it shades all my smaller plants, so once I'm done with them I'll have to make separate growing areas for my giant ladies and my little ladies.

Welcome to MP....
Good luck to you.

u could always clone or bend or top that plant....

The Hindu Kush are now indeed bent over (as was recommended to me on this very site!). The tops and their long branches are almost woven together, and the sweet thing is that the long arcing stems are all developing buds that one would think would be on the top. The canopy is like a basket weave of large plants.
I hadda kill one hermie and the dang thing was 5' while I'm guessing some of the bent over babes are over 6' - why the seller called them "indoor" is anybody's guess.
PS - sorry for posting so many times in the wrong forum!

That's what is great about lst...you get competing shoots wanting to be the main cola and you wind up with a few...

mars40592 said:
...I hadda kill one hermie and the dang thing was 5' while I'm guessing some of the bent over babes are over 6' - why the seller called them "indoor" is anybody's guess.
PS - sorry for posting so many times in the wrong forum!

Man, that's why I immediately knew I was in a good forum-when you screw up here, 99% of the time someone will just come along and say, "hey, you probably want to ..." and that's it. You gotta' love that.

Good luck man.

AG

Latest posts

Back