Howdy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frogman71

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a first time grower and have been reading this extinsively since I have found it. I am on my first grow, week 1 of veg. of some Apollo 11 from Joey Weed. Look forward to learning more from this wonderful site.

Whats up? and Welcome I'm about to harvest some plants from Joey Weed this coming week. Mine are C99 x AK47, you can check them out in my signature. JW will get my business again. One of our Moderators, and a very knowledgable grower The Hemp Goddess is growing out some of Joey's Apollo to. Also Subcool just started a thread in I belive the strains section, with some recent picks of some of Joey Weeds work.

Again Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll like it here!

Welcome to MP. Yahoooo--Apollo 11--one of my favorite strains. I just germed 5 of Joey's Apollo 11 myself. I hope you can start a grow journal. I would love to follow along. It has probably been 2-3 years since I have grown any Apollo 11 and I am looking forward to it.

I may start a grow journal iasmay be very beneficial in obtaining good insight and advice from you veteran growers. Hemp Goddess your posts influenced me in going with Apollo 11, it seems we have the same taste in bud in preferring the up high. I was originally wanting the C99 but they were out, so I will definately get some when the restock in March.

Welcome Frogman, enjoy!! ,there is some good info on here, good luck with your grow...:cool:

hi and good luck in ur new venture hope u the best

Latest posts

Back