i need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILoveganja.com

Reaction score
They look ok, but my bottom flowers are drooping. Its like the flowers weigh more than the stem. I dont think im over watering because that was the problem before and i did a new watering cycle. The top flowers are ok but my bottom ones are looking at sudden death. I dont know if i should try tying them up to prevent them from fallin or what. If anyone could help me with this problem please do asap.

SANY0553.JPG

SANY0554.JPG

SANY0555.JPG

SANY0556.JPG

SANY0557.JPG

SANY0558.JPG

SANY0559.JPG

SANY0560.JPG

it looks like you might have a root bound issue. They are getting big and your containers look small. Also, have a fan circulating on your plants as this strenghtens the stem. Make sure you have drain holes in your pots. I'm sure you wil receive many more responses.

I know what dominant means, but does it mean when you refer to the weed as being dominant. Is this good or bad? I have switch them to 4 gallon pot since earlier today. I have a question; I went to home depot and saw this aqua globe. Its a glass bong shape dispenser Object, that suppose to dispense water as needed. If anyone knows about the aqua globe please let know because that would be convenient. I will post pics a later.

ms4ms said:
it looks like you might have a root bound issue. They are getting big and your containers look small. Also, have a fan circulating on your plants as this strenghtens the stem. Make sure you have drain holes in your pots. I'm sure you wil receive many more responses.

Cant seem to find any fans this time of the year no where. Help

aqua globe might give it too much water since your plant likes it a little on the dryer side. all depends on how the globe was designed to sense when the soil is not moist anymore. im not sure i have never used it but i saw it up there the other day too and also thought about it. would love to hear if anyone has any advise on this contraption?

They are definately not root bound. in a 3 gallon bucket with 3 week old plants is not a root bound issue, i can go 4 months or so in a 3 gallon bucket before getting root bound. I notice they seem to need water more often however, but maybe try testing the soil and/or the run off for pH as hippyinengland said. I got the twisting leaves and im pretty sure it was the pH as well. i changed the water out and they look fine now.

They look good to me. I see a leaf twisting a bit, but I don't see anything to worry about.

I don't see any flowers either. Is this your first grow, by chance?

The aqua globe works like this when your dirt is wet it is harder for oxygen to pass through the dirt. But as the dirt drys out (considering) you have sufficant airiation through your dirt it will release oxyen into the tip of the aqua globe thus releasing water from it and saturating the dirt until the oxygen can no longer flow freely through the dirt and then the process repeats...and yes they do work i have a ew of them myself...take care...

I'd go with pH or overferting nute lockout.

What are you feeding them?

i see no major problems with the plants.you can over react.if they are 3 weeks old you should start feeding at 1/4 strength.what type nutes are you using.also get a ph meter and keep your ph dead on.jmo

Before i swiched them the ph was right at 7 or 6.9, it was on the high side. I switched them to four gallon pots and watered them and fed them. I waited like 8 hours to test the ph, to give the nut and water time to really get in. The ph was like 6.6, 6.5 and the plants looking alot better. Im going to try that aqua globe and see how that works. It that aqua globe works who needs hydroponics....lol. But yeah the girls are looking alot better, will post pics later.

Latest posts

Back