if i'm out of room...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curiouscat420

Fat, Hairy and Stinky
Reaction score
say I have 25" total. if i veg til they are 15" will my girls be ok when i flower?

I mean, I know that the plant can double or even triple in size...

using a 430W HPS in cool tube.. thanks.

From what I have read you can induce flowering as little as one week in veg (bare minimum)

curiouscat420 said:
say I have 25" total. if i veg til they are 15" will my girls be ok when i flower?

I mean, I know that the plant can double or even triple in size...

using a 430W HPS in cool tube.. thanks.
If you are working with 25",your light will take up 6",now you have 19" left.If you veg until 15" you got 4" left.you still have to have distance from the light to the top of the canopy of the ladies,plus what they grow in flower.:holysheep: Good luck and Keep it GREEN:D

no no.. total height for plants to grow is 25" that is from the basket to the glass on the cooltube...I have already FIM'd them, so, i figured i would wait until they were about 12" or so, then lst, then flower... i guess i am just worried about what could happen if they want to get bigger... will that effect my production? will it make the buds fatter instead of taller... ???

It seems to me that you might want to put them into flowering now. If all goes well, they'll grow like mad for about the first two weeks or so of flowering. That's just my opinion, of course.

i agree with alistair young,i would put them into flower way before 15 ins. depending on the strain,i have had plants that i flowered at 6-8 ins and they got over 4 ft tall.

ok...

what happens IF they get too close... i dont think they will burn because of the cool tube... but what else can happen??

besides the burning of the plant from the light, i would think the plants would just hit the top of the box and start growing to the side along the top of the box and all in your lights. basicly it'll suck. what you could do is a little lst to the side, pinch the stem and bend the top to the side, or just top them now veg another week then height won't be such a big problem. jmo

Just bend them over they'll be fine. Be careful no to be too rough and break anything, but usually I have to do this every grow.

Remember: they are usually going to TRIPLE in size, so be sure you have room.

Latest posts

Back