Im new to marijuana passion and the forum world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmorMalakain

Peace&Love
Reaction score
Its a pleasure to meet you all. I am kinda new to this whole forum thing but I think I have it figured out. The main reason I joined was to meet people and find people who want to chill/hang/out/kick it, whatever verbiage you would use, when I travel this summer. I am going to make a posting under "coffee table" going into more details about what I want to do this summer but just wanted to say hi and not be a stranger. : p

"There is no such things as strangers only friends we haven't met yet"

Welcome to the site...Please take a minute to read the "Rules" as we dont do hook ups..meet/chill/congregate....I will tell ya I like to meet peeps at The Seattle Hempfest...other then that I would not meet anyone in person for first time I met on a marrijuana grow site...Its a Security issue:aok:

hope to see ya around the boards...untill then

Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Yo Ho Ho AmorMalakain,

That was a very cool introduction of yourself. Welcome to the site. It is sorta like a Living Library of good knowledge here, and yes you can find friends, but as with most things in this world, one must cover one's own backside.

Many good and respectable folks have been burnt by the few that don't care if they hurt someone. We came up with some rules in life like if your growing then the rule is, "TELL NO ONE".

Sad part about it is that we need a few rules in the first place. In time you will find great friends here, and what you guys talk about in private pm's is just that, (private). Should you meet someone here then that is cool, just watch your backside cowboy, and perhaps follow some of my secrets to life, work hard to be both smooth and cool, forgive quickly, laugh out loud, and never hesitate to tell someone that they are loved. Do these things and your well on your way towards real happiness.
I am happy to see you here, and I am always eager to see what someone grows as that is an art unto itself.
Pull up a comfy chair, grab something refreshing to drink, a nibbly or two, and Oh yeah,
here hold this---->:48:

smoke in peace
KK:cool2:

I think you got us confused with Eharmony brosef.....:p

4u2sm0ke said:
Welcome to the site...Please take a minute to read the "Rules" as we dont do hook ups..meet/chill/congregate....I will tell ya I like to meet peeps at The Seattle Hempfest...other then that I would not meet anyone in person for first time I met on a marrijuana grow site...Its a Security issue:aok:

Hey 4u2 i know you better than you think dude.:eek:
Lol
T4

@4u2sm0ke | sorry I didnt realize I was breaking rules. I thought the rule more more along the lines of people just going constantly asking others to get high. I dont care about getting high or just 'hooking up'. I want people to know me but I can understand, I mean no disrespect.

@KingKahuuna | Thanks for the warm welcome, and I do watch my back as best I can but then again you can never be too sure.

@Hamster Lewis | haha well Im not looking for a romantic mate or even someone to 'just get me high' but maybe this forum doesn't particularly suit this purpose.

We can teach ya how to grow some pretty nice cannabis though.

Rosebud said:
We can teach ya how to grow some pretty nice cannabis though.

:yeahthat: And we can show ya what "Sulfur" will do:p

Latest posts

Back