Intro....wanta burn one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First Time Caller

Reaction score
I've got my first grow started, with my grow journal up, after reading all I could on this site, so I guess it's time to intro and date myself:eek:

Let's see, I first smoked when we used album covers and rolling paper pack flaps to unseed our smoke.....seedless smoke was that smoke you unseeded yourself. I've probably, just because that was the way it was, smoked more leaf than buds in the "old" days. Heck, a bag was a combination of leaves, buds, stems, trash in today world:) It was a treat to get some Mexican with several nice buds in the baggie. With that said, any of my plants that grow balls or goes herm on me....just may get tried out....I'm just sayin...I won't be able to help myself....

Hum, we'd buy a 1/4 pound for $60 (yes, really $60), sell 3 ounces for $20 apiece and end up with an ounce for free. Bongs, pipes, what the @%#$, just twist one up!! Just now thinking I could probably twist one up in the dark...have to try that:hubba: I'm not going to say how long I've smoked, suffice to say...longer than probably most on this site have been alive :holysheep::) Dang, I'm an old guy aren't I:eek:

Why grow now..........it's been just plain ol fun after reading, researching and finally getting my grow going. Plus, I'm figuring the smoke is going to be kick @#^

BTW, great site mods, I'm on it several times day.

OK, enough from the old guy:D, time to go :watchplant:

My grow journal:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47623

GREEN MOJO to ya...

:joint: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :joint:

Gb
:)

hey there smoking as I type this..

Latest posts

Back