Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1698581718013.png

Keep it there, please.

I'm too %$#% old to mess around with ^&(*&*n m*&^&*f&$^&n snow and ice and cold ^&%t! 😊

I had to break out the Carhart’s this morning , long handles too…

I am already fighting with seasonal adjustment disorder , I will kick Jack Frost in the teeth if I ever see him

i know we don’t get no points for smashing elderly people n the mouth , but that is exactly what I will do to Old Man Winter

sonsofbitches!

I am already fighting with seasonal adjustment disorder , I will kick Jack Frost in the teeth if I ever see him

i know we don’t get no points for smashing elderly people n the mouth , but that is exactly what I will do to Old Man Winter

sonsofbitches!
1698588046873.png

sonsofbitches!
I despise long pants and coats. Winter has only one redeeming value for me - bigger hidey places on my carry-self.

Actually, two - no (fewer) bugs.

sonsofbitches!
So can the new teeth be popped out

Latest posts

Back