Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No makeup. 🥰

Attachments

• 6d108d87fb7c2c5034af87d4ca535b81--natural-makeup-natural-beauty.jpg
    6d108d87fb7c2c5034af87d4ca535b81--natural-makeup-natural-beauty.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 0
Love my Grandbabies. I'm Pawpaw and my Wife is Mimi. They are respectful and know better then to be disrespectful.
But they are full of piss and vinegar as my Mom use to say. They love running and playing with Charlie my Snaughzer or in the sand outside.
Yesterday my granddaughter had dark sunglasses on setting on the couch strumming on a guitar and singing. I was laughing my ass off. 😁View attachment 346608
Cute age wait until their teens

No you won't. My dad was a strict disciplinarian when I was growing up, but I have no memories of him being mean.
You'll be remembered by them for your goodness. Bet money? lol
I actually think my grandson likes our quiet house and rules. Gets him away from the constant drama at his house. He’s a very smart 12 and adapts to our style easily. I get a little lip when I need him to take a brain brake from his phone but he knows I’m right and he has no argument after the first few seconds. I did have to collect his phone from his bed an hour after he was in there. (I kinda knew he would take it with him when he went to bed even tho I asked him to plug it into the charger in the other room ) He went right to sleep after I took it. He likes my cooking too especially sausage gravy biscuits and banana bread. He goes out of his way to thank me for it on his own so I’m thinking you may be right in a way…

One day in life Ima driving and I get to a light right next to a nice tricked out jeep.
The jeep had a sticker on it and when I read it, I lost it.
"If I wanted a Hummer, I would have called your sister."
Got one on the back of the plow Jeep, along with a JKU running down a stick family......
Do you plow for the town as an extra truck and get paid hourly
Guys who clamed use to snowplow in the winter pay was good.
Had to have the right truck and plow to clear side roads while the big plows did the main rds. I know you do all the neighbors for free, wish you were my neighbor.
My one tractor with the plow is in pieces and I have not felt good enough to lay on ground to put it back together .
I plow for thank-yous and smiles. I do it for people I consider family, and you don't charge family.
I had a co-worker once with a very young son who liked to go around kicking people in the leg. He thought it was cute. Everybody laughed. They laughed and laughed and laughed. Everybody...except me.

New job, and I'm the new guy at the shop - I told the kid "If you kick me, I'm gonna kick you back, kid. That's not funny."

Nobody laughed.

That kid grew up to be a really cool kid...but he never did kick me. lol
When the Pullet got her teeth in, she used to bite the Old Hen just to get a yelp. She bit me once. I bit her back. I told her my teeth were bigger and I bit harder. She never bit me or the Old Hen again.
Cute age wait until their teens
He'll be dead by then. :)

I actually think my grandson likes our quiet house and rules. Gets him away from the constant drama at his house. He’s a very smart 12 and adapts to our style easily. I get a little lip when I need him to take a brain brake from his phone but he knows I’m right and he has no argument after the first few seconds. I did have to collect his phone from his bed an hour after he was in there. (I kinda knew he would take it with him when he went to bed even tho I asked him to plug it into the charger in the other room ) He went right to sleep after I took it. He likes my cooking too especially sausage gravy biscuits and banana bread. He goes out of his way to thank me for it on his own so I’m thinking you may be right in a way…
I always say this when I go to exceptional pork stores or exceptional bakeries to the young people working there .
"I hope you know you are working in a place of excellence, and they write songs about places like this"
Most know how good a place they work at and no one heard any songs about the place .

nope…talked to him two days ago and he was sick as a dirty dog..he must have had a bad day yesterday cause I have not heard a peep rom him…I will try and call him today

meanwhile , I picked up some coffee helpers down at the unemployment office , they need the money so please be nice and hide your sons…

View attachment 346611
Hope him and his wife are ok.

Latest posts

Back