Its not just women?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manels1111

Master Noob
Reaction score
Kind of off topic. But I have noticed when I've got a decent alcohol buzz going and I take a peak at my plants they look like their ready for the next issue of high times. The next day I look at them and I'm like those arent the plants I was looking at last night. Its very weird to me that it happens but has anyone else noticed this?

manels1111 said:
Kind of off topic. But I have noticed when I've got a decent alcohol buzz going and I take a peak at my plants they look like their ready for the next issue of high times. The next day I look at them and I'm like those arent the plants I was looking at last night. Its very weird to me that it happens but has anyone else noticed this?

LOL--That is actually pretty funny.

Beer Goggles....oh crap that is funny!

I have the same problem but with women......glo to bed with nicole kidman,,,,wake up with nicole ritchie.....

I have the same problem but with women......glo to bed with nicole kidman,,,,wake up with nicole ritchie.....

Thats exactly what I'm talking about but it HAPPENS with my plants. Someone out there has to know what I'm talking about? I don't really smoke all that much this is more of a hobby(get to parinoid)but I tend to drink a little more then I probably should and I swear every time I'm drinking and look at them they look so gooooood. The next day I'm like ahh their ok. Their has to be someone who's gotten a good buzz and looked at their plants?

I absolutely ADORE watching my plants grow. And there's nothing in the world (short of the big 'O') better than smoking a joint made from bud YOU grew!

shadoed said:
I absolutely ADORE watching my plants grow. And there's nothing in the world (short of the big 'O') better than smoking a joint made from bud YOU grew!

i hear ya

Latest posts

Back