Joint rollers... I **** at hand rolling!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smotpoker

Reaction score
Anyone ever bought or use an auto joint roller? Wondering how well they work as I **** at rolling by hand...

yeah they work just fine :joint4:

still prefer to hand roll tho :lama:

smotpoker said:
Anyone ever bought or use an auto joint roller? Wondering how well they work as I **** at rolling by hand...

Get a bag and keep rolling and rolling till you get one right.
To me its part of the "right of passage" of smoking MJ to twist a good doobie up. ;)
If you were toking with me, I'd make you sit all day till you got a perfect one rolled up to smoke...In the mean time, I'd twist one up for myself to toke while watching you roll it right..giving you incentive. :rofl: :p

Picture or Video 092.jpg

not to worry, my friend.... when I first started smoking weed, I sucked at rolling too. so this is what I did...

I bought (spelling?) myself one of those cigarette making machines... u know the one that u put tobacco in and slide it into an empty cigarette tube?... well... do so with weed in place of the tobacco. whalla!!! a PERFECT cannon to smoke.:cool:

now... doing it this method has the benefit of just more than making perfect, cigarette sized joints.... you can roll up 20 of those and put them into an empty cigarette pack (they r king sized only) with the filters up and if anyone, including the cops - cuz they check cigarette packs for joints in them, looks at the pack, they assume they r simply cigarettes.

to smoke these bad boys, you simply rip off the filter and toss... walla...perfect cannon-sized joint :D

there's a stealth way to transport mj for ya, people

Well hell, Mutt, don't just let that thing sit there, spark it up!

Mutt said:
Get a bag and keep rolling and rolling till you get one right.
To me its part of the "passage of rights" of smoking MJ to twist a good doobie up. ;)
If you were toking with me, I'd make you sit all day till you got a perfect one rolled up to smoke...In the mean time, I'd twist one up for myself to toke while watching you roll it right..giving you incentive. :rofl: :p

at least i'd give him one hit, just to kick him in gear.... http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=hR950dyLJ90 have fun learnin

I used to hand twist before i got a space case grinder , a dug out , and a rolling machine. Now i may use more weed to roll a joint, but it takes all of a minute and a half.

i personally dont like rolling machines i dont think they hit the same... a little harder to hit them so more of a waste of weed and just not as fun

can always do the dollar bill trick...bout the same as those cheapo plastic rollers.
Take the herb put it in a dollar bill...roll it a bit then while holding the herb put a paper in it and roll it up till the glue line lick and finish the roll. takes a lil practice but knocks out a doobie just as good as an auto roller IMO.
but i will stick to the "old fashioned" way.

Hang on a min im gonna go and roll up a J for you all to see i used to have to roll my own smokes before i was allowed to smoke ciggs in the house when i was a kid so i have tons of EXP. points in this game brb with a few pics

Rolling is an art and everyone close to me knows I take it very seriously... Especially when being able to get charged for possession of paraphernalia. So, when I started smoking, I watched and studied people rolling joints. I practiced over and over again... When I smoked with friends I would tell them to get comfortable because it is going to take me ten minuted to roll a spliff we can smoke and enjoy... Not struggle to keep burning properly. Practice and patience and you will be so happy once you learn.

Now, 5,000 spliffs later, it takes 3 times longer to break apart the bud than rolling a smoke. Keep going man! ;)

I can't roll worth a darn either, but I assure you I can load one of the best bowls you've ever smoked....;).

Rolling is most DEFINITLEY an art form. Cones, pinners, regular sized, double sized, tulips and all - rolling is a rite of passage. I promise, keep trying and eventually it clicks all at once and you'll never look back. My friend can roll a 99-100% perfect cone with just his thumb and forefinger in less than 30 sec, I'm dead serious too; he gets it every time..

Blunts are easier. Start rolling swishers and peach optimos, move up to kingpins or something, then papers.. zig zags are the basic tool of the trade, but not the easiest option

:tokie: OK OK so it was more then a min but i had a suprise guest drop in to burn it with me after i got it twisted. rolling a joint is one of lifes finest things the better you roll it the better it smokes if you really want to roll great joints id suggest taking the time to go and get a can of regular cigg tobacco and sitting down and rolling till you get the idea of it once you get it right youll love doing it for life :tokie:

Edit: it took me 6 mins to roll that fatty and 15 to make this post :rofl:

the tools.JPG

the chunk.JPG

into the grinder.JPG

the results of grinding.JPG

in the wrap of choice.JPG

the size of a pen.JPG

BIg Bird stuck his head over the fence and wants to chief along.JPG

SmokinMom said:
Spark it up Dub. :D

And here i thought that bird couldnt fly!?! Dont you know that he took right off the fence and picked up Elmo on the way to Harry Potheads house to burn it up!! Really thats why it took me so long to make the post is i was partaking of the roll :stoned:

growdude said:
This the original Bugler rolling machine
man i havent seen one of those in a long long time in a suburb that is not so far away.

Like the little grinder Dubbaman, the proper consistancy to the pot is crucial to a good doob.

when i was in college i rolled my own cigs. aftergoing threw 2 16oz. bags of tobacco i stepped it up to some long cut pipe tobacco( it had a closer consistancy) now i have friends drop by my house who cant roll and give me an eighth to roll their bags into joints for them. i even ask why they dont go get a rolling machiene and they tell me that its just a better finished product when you take the time to do a proper handroll.
what did clowns like that do before they developed pre-rolled ciggs?

Latest posts

Back