Joint rollers... I **** at hand rolling!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
night501 said:
what did clowns like that do before they developed pre-rolled ciggs?

they bummed them off people who could roll smokes... of course:cool:

in my earlier post I recommended the automatic ciggarette rolling machine, but that was only cuz the person originally said they were useless at rolling, so I offered an alternative.

However, I do agree that every true pot smoker needs to be able to twist a fattie by hand in no time at all. everyone that I know that smokes pot regularly can. plus... when you get good enough, you can start rolling those multiple-paper "tree branches" :hubba:

just like with everything in life, practice makes perfect... heck... I can roll a joint in the dark with no scissors usually faster than someone can fumble around to look for and light a smoke... and I'm missing a tendon in my right pointer finger, and both my pinkies have been broken and healed up deformed and don't work properly :rolleyes: lol

just give 'er a try, bud.... u'll get it eventually.

joint rolling a like riding a bike. and also a good skill to have. :afroweed:

this is what my dad tought me and it's really the key I think.

"Roll from the middle - out. dont worry about the shake that falls out the ends. and when you're done rolling, just pinch the ends real good"

first. crease the paper towards the bottom.

J1.JPG

then fill. put the goods in the middle and leave a little empty at the ends.

J2.JPG

then, holding in the middle, start rolling back and forth to 'shape' the goods. see how I'm holding in the center? not worrying about the ends. you will obviously be using both hands. lol

J3.JPG

then, start the roll. unroll as far as possible without emptying the thing. then, with the tips of your thumbnails, tuck the end of the paper in. and start rollin slowly. with rhythm. notice that I'm still not doing anything with the ends.

J5.JPG

still rolling. still not paying attention to the ends

J6.JPG

then when you get the end where all you can see is the sticky strip, lick it, and finish rolling. THEN you may pinch and twist the ends as you see fit.

J7.JPG

light it up!

I USE A DOLLAR BILL IF IM IN A HURRY....

practice with kitchen herbs......

when i roll my joints i use two papers sometimes to make it extra tight and add a lil extra bud into it... anyone else do this or is this just me?

wow, very nice guide miss ! can't wait to try out that technique

DLtoker said:
Nice Miss Lead! You should submit that here.
but can you upload them to the gallery and not imageshack....we like to leave pics on an amsterdam server here not a US based one for your own security ;)

i prefer to hand roll ,and once you get the hang of it( which u will ),you will never want to use a roller again ,thers no satisfaction in it :tokie:

Miss Lead said:
this is what my dad tought me and it's really the key I think.
"Roll from the middle - out. dont worry about the shake that falls out the ends. and when you're done rolling, just pinch the ends real good"
first. crease the paper towards the bottom.
then fill. put the goods in the middle and leave a little empty at the ends.
then, holding in the middle, start rolling back and forth to 'shape' the goods. see how I'm holding in the center? not worrying about the ends. you will obviously be using both hands. lol
then, start the roll. unroll as far as possible without emptying the thing. then, with the tips of your thumbnails, tuck the end of the paper in. and start rollin slowly. with rhythm. notice that I'm still not doing anything with the ends.
still rolling. still not paying attention to the ends
then when you get the end where all you can see is the sticky strip, lick it, and finish rolling. THEN you may pinch and twist the ends as you see fit.
light it up!

Aye Tis a family secret and should never be shared with an outsider :rofl: Passed down from doob roller to doob roller till the end of time nice hoot :aok:

Dubbaman said:
Aye Tis a family secret and should never be shared with an outsider :rofl: Passed down from doob roller to doob roller till the end of time nice hoot :aok:

....YUP...need to put some dope in that paper too. :p

Mutt said:
but can you upload them to the gallery and not imageshack....we like to leave pics on an amsterdam server here not a US based one for your own security ;)

yes! done.

Latest posts

Back