just introducing myself.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Izual

Reaction score
i was surfing the net, found this site, read through most of the threads, and decided to join, i've been interested in growing for some time now, and with help from this forum, i think i might be ready. i read a few of the seedbank threads and there was a few different ones i was interested in, anyone have a opinion?

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to your first grow. Here are a few good seedbanks:

Peak Seeds
Seed Boutique
Dr. Chronic

Hey, welcome to the group. :)

I had a great grow with TBG's recommendation of the seed boutique. :)

thanks, i was wondering for my first grow, if i should even order seeds, or just try with some middies i can find where i live? just to get the hang of it.

Now your talking. I would go ahead and do that. ;)
Izual said:
thanks, i was wondering for my first grow, if i should even order seeds, or just try with some middies i can find where i live? just to get the hang of it.

I'm planning on a small grow, mostly just for myself, not really for selling. what would you recommend for wattage?, i'm planning on using a closet, totally open, nothing inside, but i have a vent to the attic, which i plan on using to vent out the smell. (its late, grammar blows)

That all depends on how much ya wanna grow and the size of your closet. You need the minimum of 3,000 lumens per square foot of grow space. ;)

its roughly 6 feet wide, 2 1/2 feet deep, and a good 9-10 feet high.

i was thinking, to vent out the smell to open up the attic throw a fan where it is, and some venting to outside, would that work alright?

Sounds like it would but you wont know until you test it out.

Welcome aboard! Listen to The Brother's Grunt he will never steer you wrong! Good luck on your first grow. If you get tired of reading about growing, I try to keep everyone post on the News, so check it out.

Later...:cool:

Welcome.There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good pople and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

welcome to the site and good luck with your grow

Welcome to the forum. As to seed banks.....I have not gone that route as of yet. My bag seed will do just fine and I have plenty to go around.

Good luck to you on your grow and I will be watching for your grow log:cool:

Latest posts

Back