Just Ordered from Doc again :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I Eat Valium

Reaction score
Ok I just dropped another order with Dr Chronic.
Ordered Barney's Diesel, Dutch Passion Blueberry,
and some Afgan Kush. I got the "you have incoming"
email this mornin....

Gotta love the Doc. Got my first order within THREE business days...Took about 5 days total. G'luck with your oder man!

Good luck!! I put a order in with the Doc and they were shipped out July 16. Havent found my doorstep yet. Still have my fingers crossed.

i 2 ordered durban poison from the doc on the 21st.still haven't got the other order from another place yet.ordered them about 3 weeks ago.took 2 weeks to get confirm.that he got it tho.
you must not be in the USA

I got my seeds from the Doc 6 days after i ordered them and i libe in the Midwest USA. He has always been super fast for me. You have picked some nice strains i'm sure you will be enjoying them.

I Eat Valium said:
Ok I just dropped another order with Dr Chronic.
Ordered Barney's Diesel, Dutch Passion Blueberry,
and some Afgan Kush. I got the "you have incoming"
email this mornin....
i ordered from the doc but yet to grow them:hubba: the order was here in 4 days from order i just dont like there packing method taking the seeds out of the packs makes my mind spin until i harvest them i wont be sure about them. but you sure picked some killer strains i hope all goes well

I got my order this morning and they are all there.
Dr. Chronic has hooked me up twice in the last 2
weeks. These are all gonna get started up tonight...

Latest posts

Back