just wondering about whats going on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sMACkaddict

Señor Member
Reaction score
So I transplanted a seedling to the great outdoors like 2.5 weeks ago and I've been checkin up on it and watering it a little bit, but not really caring for it at all.
I just checked it and there was like a star growing on the top of it. Its pretty hard to get a really good closeup look because its under and bush and stuff but it looked like ball sacks. So I got down on my hands and knees and it WAS ball sacks.
This plant is at most 4 weeks from seed and has only 3 nodes and is growing a star pattern of balls out of the growing tip!

So is this a survival technique or is it normal for a male to show this early?

I can try and get a pic if anyone is interested, but I gotta lay down on the ground to do it....:p

sMACk

I would like to see a pic. That is weird. I did have some of my plants start to show sex that early though. But it was mostly the girls.

...Actually I just want you to contort yourself into odd positions to get a snapshot ...what will the neighbors think ;)

haha, ill take a picture tomorrow morning... ill pretend to do some exercise while taking it, pretending to do some exercise would do me some good... :D

Im more worried about what my dog, lola, will think... she might not let me take the pictuer without her being involved...

sMACk

Maybe bring a friend to take a picture of you taking a picture and being violated by your dog at the same time.

420ftw said:
Maybe bring a friend to take a picture of you taking a picture and being violated by your dog at the same time.

:holysheep: Is that what youre into?? haha...

sMACk

Sounds like the basil I have going outside in my garden...top portion is all balls. I will post some pics.

got on my stomach and took the pics for you tasty, you mvp you, you've earned it!:D
And Lola behold, she didn't rape me! I was more worried about her trampling the plant, but 420ftw set me straight :rofl:

on to the balls!
balls.jpg
balls2.jpg
balls3.jpg

sMACk

Looks like a typical male ball cluster, you seem to be the proud daddy of a young boy.

they dont ususally start at the apical tip tho... right? well I cant have him spreadin his seed all over my property... going to have to exercise some extreme prejudice...

sMACk

sMACkaddict said:
they dont ususally start at the apical tip tho... right? well I cant have him spreadin his seed all over my property... going to have to exercise some extreme prejudice...

sMACk

They usually show signs of "maledom" on other branches as well, but I have had a few autos that stayed small just get balls on the top in a cluster.

maybe ill top/fim him and remove all the balls, maybe hell take a hint and throw on a skirt for daddy... :hubba:

sMACk

sMACkaddict said:
maybe ill top/fim him and remove all the balls, maybe hell take a hint and throw on a skirt for daddy... :hubba:

sMACk

lol.

Latest posts

Back