legal herb does it work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AP420

Reaction score
does anyone know anything about this legal herb all over the net which ones acutually get u high and where is a good place to buy it i've been thinking about buying some but i don't have much confidence in it working any advice on the subject would be greatly appreciated

if itr was workable it wouldnt be legal. these ppl claim it does for them, others claim its nothing, some said they got headaches. Whoknows.

guess the only way i'm gonna find out is to try it for my self

There's some legal stuff that does do stuff... like salvia, skull caps, and a few other types of herbs.... but for the most part, the stuff you're talking about like legal-smoke-shop.com and sites like that... from my experience, no they don't do anything unless you can trick yourself for a placebo effect.

FloydBanks said:
There's some legal stuff that does do stuff... like salvia, skull caps, and a few other types of herbs.... but for the most part, the stuff you're talking about like legal-smoke-shop.com and sites like that... from my experience, no they don't do anything unless you can trick yourself for a placebo effect.

yeah I got a friend thats never tried salvia and he said his friends tried it and were stoned out of their minds. I have 2 friends I trust more about pot and they said it was a waste of your money and you'd have to smoke a pound to be high for 2 mins so who knows... I know personally I'm not wasting my money on it.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!! When I was around 18 me and a couple guys ordered a sample pack with about 12 dif herbs in it. We tried them all as directed with no effects. We finally mixed it all together and rolled a joint...YUCK!!! Some of the worst tasting stuff ever but we finally got a buzz...more like light headed. Don't waste your money...order beans.

what i was thinking about ordering was the black magic solid from herbalsmokeshop i think its supposed to have a mix of resins from alot of diffrent stuff in it seems like i saw somewhere it's supposed to have some of that salvia and some kava in it which is the only ones i've heard anything consistently good about has ne1 every tried that

I tried kava before. Didn't do anything for me.

As long as you buy Salvia extract, you will trip balls. but its for like ten, fifteen minutes. But it is intense, and lots of people have told me horrifying. personally it didnt scare me. I took one hit, and my whole face felt like it had boils. and then i saw like, ok. it was like there was an overhead transparency over the room, so that i could see all the **** in the room but i could see another deminsion on top of that. well it looked like i was waaayyy above a highway with two houses on one side and two on the other. and i had to cross to the side with one house. I stubled across the room, and sat down in the only chair on that side of the room. All the while i could see every thing else happening.

turtledro said:
As long as you buy Salvia extract, you will trip balls. but its for like ten, fifteen minutes. But it is intense, and lots of people have told me horrifying. personally it didnt scare me. I took one hit, and my whole face felt like it had boils. and then i saw like, ok. it was like there was an overhead transparency over the room, so that i could see all the **** in the room but i could see another deminsion on top of that. well it looked like i was waaayyy above a highway with two houses on one side and two on the other. and i had to cross to the side with one house. I stubled across the room, and sat down in the only chair on that side of the room. All the while i could see every thing else happening.

dude this is a forum for mary jane not lsd... hehe

Latest posts

Back