Lets See If You Are Real Smoker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An oz'er of highgrade Orange Kush will set you back $300.00. SnowWhite = $300.00 Red Hair Skunk = $250.00

I don't spend much on my high grade marijuana. But I smoke 10-14 grams a day. Yes I've been called a pot head. Heres some nice Burmese and Kahuna. Lets have a blunt of each then a bowl and cause we can... a fat joint to top it all off! Guess I,m a "Real Smoker". IMO Much Love.

420 240 (Large).jpg

420 252 (Large).jpg

420 249 (Large).jpg

Going rate for AK x BB is $400 oz..... good smoke but won't afford a zone. Quarter here and there but no more than that. I'll just keep growing.....

i dont' pay abhorent prices for weed. If someone wants to share and throw a poor schwagg smoker like me some bud then so be it, but id be stupid if i am going to pay ridiculous prices for it. It's my medicine.

After this grow and perpetual is setup, i can tell my dealer to SUCK IT.

i've paid high prices before never more than 200$. now if i have to buy a bag i'll never pay more than 100$ an oz. i don't care how good they think it is.. i grow better than most of the people around here sale

i don't wanna offend anyone but i think a real smoker would know better than to pay crazy prices. jmo

I usually get some of what they call mids or schwag between 120 and 180 US. Beesters (commercial nuggets) go for 250. And the really heady nuggets go between 300 and 450 depending on how far you live from the city, or who you know. When I grow more than I need I try to let it go for 200, and I have people wondering what they have to do to get it. The only catch is it has to be for your head only. If I think you tax it, and resell, you can't even smoke with me anymore.

I wish the scene was what it is other places, but then I wouldn't let any of it go. I mean, I'm the one going through the woods carrying water jugs, risking arrest. So, I don't think 200 is too much, hell I'd pay that in a heartbeat when the jar reaches the bottom. I've paid 300 plenty of times, but over that is out of the question.

A few years ago when I had the bucks, I paid $850 for an OZ of what was purported to be genuine Hawaiian. It was very good, but not worth it.

From the same source, I was paying $550-$600 for something called Rockbud. It was TERRIFIC and worth it, at the time.

Now I pay about $300 an OZ for Amsterdam's best from a friend of mine wh lives there.

I'm sorry jersey dude, I'm within hours of you and I can tell you there is NO weed in this area that is 850 an oz. You should have literally beat that dude to death for ripping you off. He bought two and gave you one. I know growers all over your state, but the highest I've ever seen it was 450. EVER, from the early 90's to now, from five plants to five hundred, never have I ever seen an oz over 450. Hate to break it to ya'.

mistisrising said:
I'm sorry jersey dude, I'm within hours of you and I can tell you there is NO weed in this area that is 850 an oz. You should have literally beat that dude to death for ripping you off. He bought two and gave you one. I know growers all over your state, but the highest I've ever seen it was 450. EVER, from the early 90's to now, from five plants to five hundred, never have I ever seen an oz over 450. Hate to break it to ya'.

That's OK, Dude. :)

This was in the 90S and I didn't have any other connections. Anyway, this was supposed to be genuine Hawaiian from Hawaii, so I took a chance and got screwed. Wasn't the first time, probably won't be the last. It was still very good weed.

That's why I started growing. :D

True killer round me goes for 225 -250 get good commercial for 150-175 but if your wanting quick and cheap i can find you a qp for 350 ;) most ive ever spent on a single oz would be 200 got me 2 18 gm halfs for it and it was some of the best AK ive seen ever, on;y thing ive seen close to it since then has been my own though :p

any quality bud around here will set you back 500 bucks a Oskey Woskey... people will buy up quarters for 120 all day long.. personaly i only smoked high grade bud when someone else had it and wanted to smoke with me.. i could go buy a Oz of some regie miller for 50 bucks... 50 or 500.... easy call for me.. i mean hell i could cop a oz for 500 or a elbow of reg for 600... a pound or a oz... i donno.. maby its just me but i would never EVER pay that much for bud...

Does spending more on Bud make you a real smoker? Or is it spending less?
I don't really get it...
I don't like paying too much for my stash... Rarely spent over a 100 Euros on a bag... But I like to smoke all day and every day :D
:tokie:

The only time, I believe, you should pay that much is when everything else available gives you a headache. Which in my neck of the woods, happens once a year.

Well,i Guess I'm Still Paying For It.cost Pretty Good To Grow.but Ar Least You Know What You Are Going To Get Out Of It.it Does Not Seem Like Being Raped When You Grow Your Own.but It Still Cost's

Latest posts

Back