Lets See If You Are Real Smoker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's $100/ quarter ounce here. Just got one tonight. Perhaps that explains my desire to grow my own. Only partially, though - I'm not plugged in here and it's too dangerous to buy here.

Puffin Afatty said:
Back in 1976 I found a guy with the best thai stick I ever had, In Country or Out. :woohoo: They were $25 each, for a 4 gram stick, thats was $150 for the oz and I bought all he had :D

I remember Thai sticks!!!! We may have gone to college together!!!

ArtVandolay said:
I remember Thai sticks!!!! We may have gone to college together!!!

I started at Purdue in 1974 for my ** when I got back home. then to Case Western for my ms and did 6 months at Albion as a fellowship in 1979.

the late 60's and early 70's was a very interesting time indeed, but I kinda liked the late 70's best of all ;)

Puffin Afatty said:
I started at Purdue in 1974 for my ** when I got back home. then to Case Western for my ms and did 6 months at Albion as a fellowship in 1979.

the late 60's and early 70's was a very interesting time indeed, but I kinda liked the late 70's best of all ;)

Oh well, looks like Thai sticks werw widely distributed. Northern IL undergrad, Univ of Chicago biz school. The miniskirt/hotpants days of the late 60s were the best for me! In the early 70s, I had a low draft number.

maryjaneshusband said:
What Is The Most Amount Of Money Would You Or Have You Spent On A Oz Of That Killah?

Remember: Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed.

its good to know the old mighty American dollar is still goin far somewhere on earth..it doesnt go far at all around here anymore.as far as weed prices,i pay 80-100 for midgrade and up to 40-50 an eighth for good ak,hindu kush and basically good seedless chronic.as far as being "a real smoker" i dont think your prices determine that,if your payin more,that just means you havent found the right person around you yet.im not a dealer by any means but if i were to hook my people up with smoke,i'd prolly charge 150-200 an oz.but dont classify someone as a true smoker by what they pay,rate that on how much they can smoke....if anybody cares about being a "true smoker"..if think we're all just focused on gettin high :D

ArtVandolay said:
Oh well, looks like Thai sticks werw widely distributed. Northern IL undergrad, Univ of Chicago biz school. The miniskirt/hotpants days of the late 60s were the best for me! In the early 70s, I had a low draft number.

From may of 1968 to july of 1974, I was in the employ of the US government as well, mostly stationed in SE Asia :hubba: No complaints :aok:

Latest posts

Back