Looking bad at day 67

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kebnekajse

I also play the bass.
Reaction score
My guess is heat stress, but I really don't know. Any help would be appriciated even though she will come down in a few days or so.

Take care
/k

dying.JPG

If she is coming down in a few days then nothing you do at this point is going to change anything.

What does the bud smell like?

Ammonia?

:peace:

Yeah. Iknow it's too late to fix (too late to be a real problem aswell). But it can be good to know wht it is for future references.

The bud smells like, well, weed. Nothing strange at all. Could it be that she is just getting old?

Have you been misting her with anything? It almost looks like the burn I would get when using Safer's soap during flower when I had mites.

i had the same problem on my first grow thinking i was the sh*t reading these info and starting a 99 plant grow and messed everything up. but u had it right though its heat stress/problem. do u have a exhaust fan in there?

I think it's the bulb that's close then. Its 10-15 cm from the top that is damaged. I used to have it a bit further away. I raised the lamp just now.

Temps are high 70's, will be low 80's an day now, summer is aproaching fast! But that is not to hot for my girl. Ventilation is good, inline fan as exhaust plus pc-fan blowing on the bulb and ceating airflow. Come to think of it, the pc-fan might have blown hot air from the bulb on to the bud, causing the damage. Hmm, that would have been stupid.

Thank you all for advice! Take care
/k

edit: Haha, just measured again, to be on the safe side. Turns out my bulb used to be 5cm from the top. Now it is 17 cm from it. No wonder it got burned! She grows so slow that I don't notice her getting taller at all, have not raised my lamp for ages.

Latest posts

Back