Looking to make online and real life friends, lets kick it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only with your language

Roddy, I love to swear, it is hard for me not to on here, but your argument is that you weren't the first, come on, the Duck has a point.

ozzydiodude said:
I use to enjoy hopping trains it's just a PITA getting off sometimes

We use to hop a train to high school once in awhile, Somtimes they would get going fast and you had to stay on until they slowed down, other times it was easier, when i think about it now i get the creeps, dont know how we kept all our limbs

Rosebud said:
Roddy, I love to swear, it is hard for me not to on here, but your argument is that you weren't the first, come on, the Duck has a point.

:yeahthat: Rose.

Rosebud said:

No Rosie, my argument is that it's a quote from a show, I was commenting on something. Call it lapse in judgement, but it wasn't in any way meant to harm anyone. And no, I'm not the first, nor the worst, nor do I do this often.

And don't hide behind an anonymous bad rep, call me out. we're all adults, at least sign the rep and let me know who I offended.

Rosebud said:
I didn't give you a neg rep Robby.

I wasn't meaning you did, my friend, I was adding that to my comment to you as another comment, not aimed at you.

Roddy said:
If you'd like to carry this on, please, let's do so in pm and not play games here??

There is nothing to carry on, you broke the rules and are fishing for reasons why it is ok for you to do so. Maybe just respect MariP and his forum and rules. Just an idea

Gee duck, I said I was sorry....need blood?? What's the reason you need to carry this on???

All I did was answer your question:confused2:

orangesunshine said:
:ciao: rosebud---:rofl: ---you love to swear---;)

Hi Orange, Yes I do love to swear...I have never pretended to be articulate.ha. I hate it when people say that only uneducated dumb asters swear because they don't have the vocabulary to adequately state there views. Those people are right. One word can say so many things, don't you agree? And... I never swore in front of two people, my mom and my boss( for 20 years). How does that work?
More infor then you needed huh Orange? How are you doing?

orangesunshine said:
:ciao: rosebud---:rofl: ---you love to swear---;)

I know....just doesn't fit in with the image I have of Rosie!! :rofl: I can see her now, in a rose garden behind the local shipyard tavern... :)

yep---one word certainly can sum things up--i love that you love to swear---it is a bit of a brain teaser trying to come up with words that are more appropriate for the boards on occasion when you might just want to say---listen ******---what ******* rock did you climb out from under---and another thing you **** ******---if you ever even think for one *** **** second that if you and i ever met that i would not kick your ****** *** from here to next week---you got another thing coming****---you piece of ****

how's that----you are in good company miss rosebud---:D

Latest posts

Back