Looking to make online and real life friends, lets kick it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SKAGITMAGIC said:
I couldn;t WHY???

Because every time I say something funny or a lil bit not proper, some dork has to get offended and people jump all over me. So Im gonna let others have fun on this one and Ill be over in the corner snickering.

Thanks Roddy! Your sig just reminded me why I wanted to keep my mouth shut. People get offended over something minor and then leave negative rep from no name.

maineharvest said:
Because every time I say something funny or a lil bit not proper, some dork has to get offended and people jump all over me. So Im gonna let others have fun on this one and Ill be over in the corner snickering.

The I couldn't!! WHY?? was a question i was asking myself, not you. I think there's alot of missunderstandings on here, lol, I about fell over on the Fowl language line when I read it, anyway it's gotta be a prank or something i thought to begin with,nobody could really expect to get real addresses,on a MJ grow site.I actually wondered, if last week he was peein on his plant at the party house,something similar in the thinking, the way they dotted ther're I's, in let's kick it.

I wonder if anyone's put him up yet. He could be busy cleaning someones gutters at the moment. :giggle:

SmokinMom said:
I wonder if anyone's put him up yet. He could be busy cleaning someones gutters at the moment. :giggle:

I hope so Mom, I've known a few free spirited souls that hitched around the world! Actually worked there way around, One guy I met, got booted out of Canada, near me, and cut his foot at the hotsprings, some peeps brought him to my place for first aid, he stayed, he cleaned my gutters for over 12 years, befor moving on, lol, you just never know. But man times have changed, I once went deep into mexico, looking for the best bud, it's a great story, VW bus to Bahia Petelco ??? The Magic Bus!! I'd never be heard from again!!! If I repeated that trip!! For sure a most unpleasant and untimely demise. I wisn the guy good luck.

Latest posts

Back