LOWRYDER 2 Manicuring and Harvesting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey richy!! lookin awsome!! hey are you running a humidifier(sp)... in one of your pics on your lrx1 thread i seen a small blue and clear something sitting next to your tower fan... you live in a dry climate too!!!

milehigh said:
hey richy!! lookin awsome!! hey are you running a humidifier(sp)... in one of your pics on your lrx1 thread i seen a small blue and clear something sitting next to your tower fan... you live in a dry climate too!!!
Yup that was a humidifier.:) Plants in seedling stage and veg like a higher humidity than flowering plants.:cool:

Drying, manicured pics. These are alot denser that first LRx2 I first pulled at 9 weeks. 10 weeks and 4 days is much more better.

LRX2 2nd plant 019.jpg

LRX2 2nd plant 020.jpg

LRX2 2nd plant 021.jpg

you got it hooked up to a humidistat or just timer.. how you control..

milehigh said:
you got it hooked up to a humidistat or just timer.. how you control..
You control humidity level by setting it to proper humidity % then the fan I leave on Hi even though theirs a low setting, and it kicks off and on when humidity is needed. I got it at Wal-Mart for like 40.00 or 50.00.
Here's a pic...

Humidifier 001.jpg

Humidifier 002.jpg

Checkout this baby!:D She's F'n purple all over! Just look at that purple!:eek: Before and after pics of my third LRx2 plant. I pulled her tonight! She's so heavy! Very bushy 2!:p
:D FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED:D Thanks for all the kind words ya'll have said.

3rd LRx2 plant 001.jpg

3rd LRx2 plant 003.jpg

3rd LRx2 plant 002.jpg

3rd LRx2 plant 005.jpg

3rd LRx2 plant 006.jpg

3rd LRx2 plant 007.jpg

3rd LRx2 plant 008.jpg

3rd LRx2 plant 009.jpg

3rd LRx2 plant 010.jpg

3rd LRx2 plant 012.jpg

3rd LRx2 plant 013.jpg

3rd LRx2 plant 004.jpg

thoase look better then that last one for sure richy... man the next two weeks are gonna be the hard part!!! I hate the anticipation of drying and curing.... thats a nice lil humidifier... I was using an old school one turn it on every hour four a couple minutes.. gonna have to invest in that

This is where I pollinated a LRx1.:cool: Bathtub in Bathroom on the oppisite side of the house. Used two 4ft Agrosun Fluorescents for the males.(all u need 4 pollen) The female was put in here when pollen started dropping from the males. She was under a 600w hps before. And soon to be back under it when all loose pollen has blew off her. That way I dont contaminate the rest of my ladies in Grow box. Tried catching the pollen to pollinate(but never knew when it was gonna drop) so this just seemed easier! I should hopefully have alot of seeds!:woohoo: No more paying for seeds!(straight profit):cool: I was going to show pics with males still alive,:hubba: but got 2 high and forgot so I ended up chopping them last night.:hubba: So here's some pics from 2day instead. You get the point.

P.S. You can still see male flowers that erupted pollen, then were blew on female!

Questions welcomed :cool:

Pollinating 001.jpg

Pollinating 002.jpg

Pollinating 003.jpg

Pollinating 004.jpg

:cool: This is the 2nd LRx2 dried out, trimmed up, right before the jarring process. :eek: I ended up with 3 oz and an 1/8!:holysheep: Biggest yield for me with these LR's. These buds are alot more dense.Nothing but LRx2's from now on if possible!:D This one went 10 weeks three days or so. I still have a third one hanging. Manicured it tonight, but still needs a lil more drying til my next stages(brown bag shortly, then jar).:D

2nd LRx2 Harvest pics 001.jpg

2nd LRx2 Harvest pics 002.jpg

2nd LRx2 Harvest pics 003.jpg

very nice actually they look sweet Big Green Mojo from me :)

just pleas tell me u are not drying them like i see on pic in post #50 whole plant together ?? it will take longer less aur going thru, any way everything is perfect. my best harvest was 6oz and 2.76g :)
but that was with my strain , so wen we do what we talked about the game is on :)

brouli said:
very nice actually they look sweet Big Green Mojo from me :)

just pleas tell me u are not drying them like i see on pic in post #50 whole plant together ?? it will take longer less aur going thru, any way everything is perfect. my best harvest was 6oz and 2.76g :)
but that was with my strain , so wen we do what we talked about the game is on :)
Thanks alot!:) Green Mojo right back to ya'! Yes, I hang it like that for first three days or so. Then I use tie branches hanging off coat hangers. (I keep a fan on high in my dry room.)Then brown bag, then I jar. D.J. Shorts method. I've always been taught the slower the better when it comes to curing, drying included. It just depends on the plant and if I'm experimenting with dry and curing stages for tastes and smells.
P.S I'm ready when you are Brouli. 6oz sounds amazing to me!

Yum! Those buds look fantastic. Great work my friend. Going to be some good smoke, I'm sure. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Here's pics of the 3rd plant dried out and trimmed. They are curing in jars now after a few days in brown bags. She was pulled at 11 weeks old. I've got a plant for every week that it could be harvested, stated by the breeder.9,10,11 weeks now and soon a twelve week old one will be posted. I've got it pulled now but I have ya'll on a delayed time schedule with these pictures. The dates on pic will show you I'm telling the truth and weeks are accurate. (if wondering) I'll tell you one thing, nine weeks was too soon. Buds were too small and whispy. But it was one of my most stanky and potent ones! Another thing, the further away from the light, the more purple tips you'll get on buds and leaves too!IME.

S6301271.JPG

S6301272.JPG

S6301273.JPG

S6301275.JPG

S6301279.JPG

Latest posts

Back