LOWRYDER 2 Manicuring and Harvesting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic. I would love to trade you one of my buds for one of your buds! Take care and be safe.

Couldn't keep ya'll waitng!;) Here's my 4th LRx2 at 12 weeks. These pics were taken right before she was pulled up. Might be the best so far!?
Questions and comments welcomed:D
What ya'll think of the purp on it?

S6301282.JPG

S6301283.JPG

S6301286.JPG

S6301287.JPG

S6301288.JPG

S6301289.JPG

S6301290.JPG

S6301291.JPG

S6301292.JPG

oh im getting hungry already before even smoking and until nowi havent smoked its been 8 months and it will be another 3 months maybe beacuse i havent started growin yet :(
im getting my heart ready to grow in my parents house

hey Richy-B , thats awesome job i just want to know did it stink alot ? does lowryder2 stink much ? how much do you rate the smell from 1 - 10 from all the various random mj's.

She is a beauty Richy. Great work with the ladies. It's now time to enjoy the fruits of your labors my friend. Make sure to make a strain and smoke report. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

crozar said:
hey Richy-B , thats awesome job i just want to know did it stink alot ? does lowryder2 stink much ? how much do you rate the smell from 1 - 10 from all the various random mj's.
Yes it stunk up my whole three bedroom two bath house. Sometimes you could smell it at the door from the outside!:eek: That worried me. I'm soon to buy a filter to keep smell down. Only for that reason though, I love my house smelling like buds! Unfortunately, family and the fuzz don't like it as much.:D

smokybear said:
She is a beauty Richy. Great work with the ladies. It's now time to enjoy the fruits of your labors my friend. Make sure to make a strain and smoke report. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.
And that I am. I've had two types of pheno's from LRx2. Danky, stanky buds, and fruity tooty buds!:D I'm very pleased. And they just get stankier the further you get into the jar curing stage! I am soon to make that strain,smoke, and weight report for ya'll. I've been busy with a puppy me and my girlfriend just got. Pit/Boxer mix. She's gorgious. All Brendle colored except for white chest and white dipped paws!

New pics tonight of my last LRx1's! Just click below. LRx1 harvest, I think?
"Smoke Weed Every day"

S6301294.JPG

S6301303.JPG

S6301300.JPG

very cool man i curies how will she look when she is 2years. i love pits personaly i got 2 dogs pit 13 months old 105 lb no juice !! he father is Jalisco out of blueline kennels , and i got english bulldog (whos more lazy than me ).

and yes in my thread that is Ultra haze#1 x LR#2 but those are my new strain im working on im mixing this with strain called Purps.(just trying my seeds i got from my 6 or 7 breeding .

Nice lookin buds and great lookin pup.. :D.... I have a 2yr old blue pit too... Jalisco is a great lookin dog... Well keep up the good work... :)

Great looking dog my friend. I'm thinking about getting another doberman soon. Cant wait. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Well my four LRx2's gave me two phenotypes. 1 that was stanky danky had keef justing falling from everywhere and three plants that were fruity-tooty(my fav.) All together cured and everything, I got 8oz of LRx2.:D

Check my Lrx1 Grow and harvest. New pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we love the pics of your puppy. we had a brindle boxer for a long time. I am now blessed with 2 insane minature schnauzers. How long under the lites for resuylts like yours? I have 4 female ryders and 2 look great, kinda like yours real tight and bushy and 2 are tall and wispy(?). the tall ones have trykes(sp) all over they just are not small, tight, and bushy.Some thrichomes have turned brown, not many. I hope it isn't much longer, they are about 50 days old from seed.

ms4ms said:
we love the pics of your puppy. we had a brindle boxer for a long time. I am now blessed with 2 insane minature schnauzers. How long under the lites for resuylts like yours? I have 4 female ryders and 2 look great, kinda like yours real tight and bushy and 2 are tall and wispy(?). the tall ones have trykes(sp) all over they just are not small, tight, and bushy.Some thrichomes have turned brown, not many. I hope it isn't much longer, they are about 50 days old from seed.
Lrx1 8-10 weeks. So your getting there!:cool: 8 it what I used to now with these last LRx1's I'm taking them to 9 or 9 1/2 weeks. The LRx2's though were harvested one at 9,one at 10,then 11,recently 12 weeks. So I have all kinds of taste's and high's :fly: with that different harvest time,:rofl: ya know? Do what feels right to you. 60 days is the usual though with LRx1's.:D
P.S Thanks about our puppy pics feedback! She's our Precious!
P.S. Click LRx1 Grow and Harvest to see my LRx1's time schedule and what not. Explains alot more on everything you need to know if it's about LRx1's.

Congrats on the harvest. Should be fun choosing what kind of high you're in the mood for. 8 oz! Nice harvest. Great work and great grow journal. Keep us posted and make sure to do a strain and smoke report. Take care and be safe.

nice work bro! you should keep it goin' youve got some skillz homie.
- eastwood

EpicEndo said:
nice work bro! you should keep it goin' youve got some skillz homie.
- eastwood
It'll just be a temporary shutdown.:fid:

Worms way's havin a fatty sale right now homie. if you need new bulbs or any nutrients (not that you would need any:smoke1: )- nows the time to go. just lettin ya kno bro

Latest posts

Back