lowryder2 problems Help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

risktaker27

midnight toker
Reaction score
i made a nother thread about this a week ago or so but now i got my camera back so i got pics now.well these two LR2 plants are 46 days old and BARLEY starting to show signs of flowering.they are from my first indoor grow they sufferd some heat stress in the first to weeks 85-100 deg at some points but i have the temp problem fixed for over 4 weeks now and this is how they look i cant figure it out.i havent gave them any nutes for 3 weeks or so because i just dident know what the hell is wrong with them

please Help risk taker

first stealth Grow 011.jpg

first stealth Grow 026-2.jpg

could be from heat, and nute lock out.. did ya try baking soda one tsp per half gallon or one gallon, and give to them one time. then go on with nutes on next feeding time?

btw transplant them is ideal!!! if so, please add more pertiles to the medium
that way pertiles can give off co2 itself if you did, then transplanting will help lot! 2 cent bucket is what you can get from dollar store, for a dollar bathroom trash can, make 5 holes on bottom, would be good size what u think?

well if they are not LR2 then i guess i got ripped cuz this is what i got from the Joint doctor .from all the LR2 i have seen thes look pretty close they look weird cuz the leaves are all fried and the grow has been stunned for what ever reason

1 pic.jpg

first stealth Grow 009.jpg

WOW the stress the plant has had has changed its whole Lowryder appearance, they should be almost ready to harvest by now, but obviously not, let them grow as far as they can, you should get some smoke off it, be more careful with your next plants :)

Latest posts

Back